1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Can I do my first service at 2000 kms

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by thefiatguy, Jan 21, 2014.

1. thefiatguy

thefiatguy Novizio

pune
    Hello Team,

Can I do my first service earlier than 5000kms?I am planning a road trip to Gujarat this month end. My ODO shows around 1300kms and will do another 500-600kms this weekend. I am afraid that I will cross the 5k mark during my Gujarat trip and it will affect my extended warranty and warranty. So can you suggest something?

I had another thought of getting the first servicing done in Ahmadabad.

Please suggest.

Cheers,
    Hrushikesh
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  2. There is no oil change till 15000 kms, the first service does not involve a oil change. Check with SA ones and see what they have got to say
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    better get it done in ahmedabad if you will be close to 5k there. 5k service is just a general checkup and not really a service. if you don't get washing done, it may not take even an hour to finish.

It is just for the sake of keeping service record intact thats all. get it done at any authorized SC whichever is closest at that time.
    2 people like this.
  4. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Actual 1 st service is 15000 kms

Better get it done at 5000 kms

It is just for the sake of keeping service record intact thats all. get it done at any authorized SC whichever is closest at that time.