1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Can anyone in Bangalore help me with DIY for AUX cabling or any good place ?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by riturajmnnit, Dec 16, 2012.

1. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Hi folks,

I have a Linea Dynamic 2012.
    After going through couple of threads, I could figure out that it is possible to get AUX working with the OEM in-car system.
    Was looking for someone who had done it here in bangalore and can help me with same.

Please let me know the most convenient way of doing the same :) :p

Thanks !!
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    You are out of luck AFAIK .
    The firmware on the newer HUs dont have AUX support.
    You can check this by pressing the 'CD" button twice, if the display changes to AUX on the second press then you are in luck (although i doubt it) . If it changes ping me and i will give you the details of where you can get it done
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The Dynamic comes with a Delphi HU and B&M, I assume. I have implemented a not so clean, but a working solution. Check here.

Rajan
  4. hi there,
    I have a Linea Emotion (not Pk) 1.3 MJD..I want to connect AUX cable to my HU..as u mentioned when i pressed CD button its shows AUX options ...please tell me how do I AuX cable as local car Tape shops here in Kolhapur dont fitt this cable
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi there.. visit any car accessories shop and ask for Aux, usb support device you have to plug it to the charger socket and can play what ever aux, usb on the HU
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  6. but shops here in Kolhapur dont know how to pur AUX cable..any idea where can i get cable online and how can I fit it????appreciate ur response
  7. arv_kud

arv_kud

Bangalore