1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Call from Rameshwaram

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by C_S, Dec 2, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Very good narration supported by beautiful snaps, thanks for the virtual tour!
    The beaches really clean and untouched, I hope and wish it remains that way always!
  2. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank you, wish the beaches remain the same, but looking at the crowd, i doubt...
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How was the rush in Temple, in Rameshwaram? Any pre-booking required, like Tirupati etc?
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No Pre-booking, nothing. Just get into the temple. The rush factor is unpredictable. Usually weekends are more crowded.
    1 person likes this.
  5. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    The temple will have a lot of crowd on Mondays, since this being a temple of Shiva. Otherwise, it is quite manageable, i do not see option to pre-book. In-fact when i visited there on Sunday, we could just walk in for Darshan, hardly any people around.
    2 people like this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I heard there is some process to go through 22 wells bath, before darshan. Is this true?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No process Ravi. You need to buy the tickets and just follow the signs. But, there will be lot of folks who will offer you quick bath at the wells if you pay them.
    1 person likes this.