1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cafe from Tata coming soon - Tata into JV with Starbucks

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Oh Ramjn , Because of these guys Our normal filter cofee is gone up to Rs 50 think will also go up to 100 in no time :(
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Its from Tata. Its worth it Boss.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Starbucks is very famous and popular brand in US, (I am in US as of now and that is the preferred caffe).
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Nothing to beat the Rs.12 filter coffee you get in Chennai restaurants. Famous branded coffees are a clear no no for me. Full of milk and froth and an artificial swirl. Maybe ambience is good to sit down and talk , but not the stuff

Abdul
    9 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Completely agree with you.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Absolutely Abdul. No second opinion on that. Of all the places, Coffee I get in Chennai is the best.

What I am worried is Starbuck which is a very known brand, what is the need for them to tie-up with Tata?
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    For a moment I thought the concept was a similar to the Fiat Cafe. Thankfully, after reading the thread my doubts are gone. Its just a Starbucks outlet with Tata. I am not a big fan of Starbucks coffee and only like their hto chocolate. Lets see how they provide their coffees over here

As far as the collaboration goes, hopefully it wont meet the same fate as the tieup with Fiat as Tata does not have Tata Cafes.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Not a bad idea if Tata s would switch over from making cars to making coffee s!,especially considering the fact that cofees are expensive in Chennai!.Can they make a Nano among coffee s!!??
    1 person likes this.
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @bala,

There is already a mini coffee selling at Rs.5- 7 depending on the place. So no room for a Nano coffee from TATA

Abdul