1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying Punto Dynamic Diesel

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by rudresh, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Yes I will tell them. they said at the max 15 days as they will get the car from factory. So far they are giving RPS and 7K corporate dis. I m opting absolute edition. I m insisting on waiver on handling charges bt chances are slim to get those off.
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Rudresh,

Have you met Sarfaraz or Dinesh in Concorde Motors ?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey kiran .. how much did they run ? Is Yokohama don't return good life ?

- - - Merged Post - - -

I am in hunt for good deal of 185/70 R14 . By End of month i am planning to Get rid of ..BALD Jk's.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hey Shashank,

My car has ~28,500 kms on the ODO and I have only one tyre which has been worn out unevenly on the left side, more becuase of absence of hub centric rings, left pulling and the service center guys messed with the rotation. I heard that the Yokos will last 30k atleast and except for the tyre I mentioned the others will last till 35k for sure. The worn out tyre still has life in it and would atleast run for another 2-3k kms according to the wheel alignment guy at Ashoka Wheels. I am still in a dilema if I should upgrade to 15" which would cost me a bomb as I have to change the alloys aswell or keep the current setup with a new set of tyres. Which ever it might be, I will be going for Yokos only and most likely the ES100. I am quite happy with Yokos for the excellent grip and the looks it has to offer. I will contact you when I am back in Hyderabad next week. I have 2 options for getting the best deals for the tyres, you might decide if they might be of some use to you.

Cheers!!
    Kiran
  4. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    - - - Merged Post - - -

No, I am dealing with Tejaswi. Concord sales person was rubbish, he had nothing to offer. Even did not mention about absolute until I brought it up. Will Dinesh or Sarfaraz give a good deal? I can try that hen.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Try with SA sarfaraz and tell him my name...we took 3 cars from him... he is honest and try to bring good deal...
  6. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    He came to my office today. TD the car again, felt better than earlier TD. Probably the car was newer. He is giving OTR as 7.33 with absolute. I asked about discounts like corporate+Ext warranty waiver+handling charges waiver + RPS. Lets see. He told that he will talk to his manager and let me know. He seemed honest.
  7. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    After lots of talking on negotiation table, I booked the car today.
  8. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Yesterday was in a hurry, so could not post the details. Here its is now.

I went to the Tejaswi Jubilee hills around 2'o clock for another test drive with wife. I was planning to book but was waiting if right moment comes or not. So Here is the break up that was offered. I talked with Rajesh, Nirosha there and got the feeling that their hands are tight if its a new car from factory. If I choose something from stockyard(where they did not have) then some more discounts can be negotiated.

Punto Dynamic 1.3 Multijet Absolute

635464(Ex-showroom) + 76606(life tax) + 23477(insurance) + 5593(Ex Warranty) + 4500(CC Charges) = 745640

Less: 50% Insurance + 7000 (corp dis) + 1000 (Handling) = 19730

OTR Price : 725910

Accessories : Reverse parking sensor, Body Cover + Floor Mats + Teflon + Anti rust.

Gave the booking amount of 10000, expected delivery on 28/11/2012

We discussed over 1.30 hr and it was getting repetitive. I wanted the car not to be delayed much beyond Dec. I think in Hyd, Fiat dealers are not giving much because Concord also refused discounts. Anyway, Human mind is like can we get more for the money type and I guess we will not be satisfied if we think on that front. But I am glad that finally the car is coming. Lets see when they give the date for PDI. I will need some of Hyderabadi Fiatians help for that.

Thanks
  9. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Going for PDI tomorrow. I asked Tejaswi to bring the car to the showroom from stockyard. Its a Sep 2012 car.
    1 person likes this.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Great! It is really brand new, a little more than a month old.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.