1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying & Ownership Experience - (EDIT - ODO @ 14,100 kms) -

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nitinjd, Mar 8, 2011.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Nitin,

Long time no news since 14,100 kms.

How much miles have your ride munched by now? :)

And BTW, nice trip to Gujarat last year. Bangalore to Gujarat is a long trip and I'm sure you must have enjoyed Gujarat fabulous roads except Mumbai - Surat patch. Even in that patch, those bridge construction work is over now, I heard.

EDIT: Your 2 different threads related to your Ownership Experiences are merged to create One single thread.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. nitinjd

nitinjd Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-tr...angalore-guttahalli-mulbagal-anthargange.html

:) Now OD is showing 39989 KM which covers 2 big trip again to gujarat and 1 recent trip to mumbai during X-mas vacation,2012.

yes you are correct and We all enjoying with punto... and feeling very good.

thanks for reading this thread.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  3. nitinjd

nitinjd Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cross 41K KM, here are few pics....

DSC_0571.jpg
    DSC_0573.jpg
    DSC_0580.jpg
    DSC_0637.jpg
    DSC_0657.jpg
    DSC_0684.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Great pictures.
    Especially the first one looks like Punto is in nirvana like buddha
  5. nitinjd

nitinjd Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Guys

My short updates. I am silent reader of this forum.

Due to job change, With family relocated to Pune, Ambegoan and well settle here.
    OD: 59000 km

Any one knows near-by good fiat service center?

We left bangalore at 4 AM. Near tumkur we faced major problem and we are lucky that we had no injuries at all.

All of sudden I saw stone in middle of road. I tried to escape but it hit left front tyre and hear huge damm... noise. Speed was around 100kmph. The car was totally under control and I stopped side by and saw that left front tyre has no air. I tried to replace with wheel I could not able to do that due to bolt which was not holding grip. I was with my wife & 2 kids. I drag a car to tumber and found panchar wala but it was closed luckily contact no was mention in shop , so i called him he came after 45min. He took 1 hour to remove bolt.

The allow wheel was totally gone for toss. It had a big hole and same to tyre as well. He replaced the tyre and we left from there. We reached hubli went to service center took extra rim wheel and asked for wheel allignment & balancing, SC suggested that is not required and go slowly.. reached pune at 8 PM.

Next day went to mumbai and bought 1 tyre and 4 mac wheel from lamingtan road- Grant Road costing 22k.
    Regards
    Nitin
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Pandit auto , bavdhan is good!!. Good to know that all ended well!!