1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying new Punto

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by pnranjith, Jun 28, 2012.

1. pnranjith

pnranjith

Bangalore
    Hi
    My friend is planning to buy a Punto emotion from KVR dream vehicles, Kannur, Kerala.
    Here is the price quote he got.
    I think it is bit high. Can you please comment?

Ex Showroom : 6, 93,237 /-
    Road Tax : 55,459/-
    Insurance (@4000/-) : 24,792 /-
    Extended Warranty : 5100 /-
    Road Side Assistance (Free) : 3000 /-
    Incidental Charges : 3500 /-

Total On road Cost
    (After deducting all offers) : 7, 61,296 /-
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ask your friend to test drive all vehicle. Do the test drive on a open highway and on a rough road. Then only you will get minimum knowledge of the vehicle. Let him then choose according to his requirements. Apart from requirements I would say, Punto the first choice as far as safety and ride is concerned.

Regarding price it is not at all on higher side considering the features, build quality and safety that punto offer, I would say it is not at all on higher side. Imagine you are getting the best European hatch at that price.

3. I think its the actual price.. Refer Fiat-website, there is only a Rs1000 difference. (Premium Colours attracts Rs 5000 extra
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

HAS THE PRICES GONE UP SO MUCH..???

extended warranty was 5000/
    and what is Insurance (@4000/-) : 24,792 /-
  5. pnranjith

pnranjith

Bangalore

This is not for premium color. The quote is given for White color.
    Also, what is the incidental charge shown?

I have seen some bad reviews about KVR dream vehicles Kannur.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The insurance Cant be so high !!! Enquire with other insurers, you may even get Bumper to Bumper policy for less than this amount.. i suggest you go for that first itself !!
    Incidental charges , they are charging for the registration expenses.. talk with them , they may reduce it.
    Check the price here..Fiat India. it is give as 6.87L only, in kannur, as ex showroom, they are overcharging by 6k.. pop a mail to fiat in the id given in fiat india page.. They ll respond and get you the vehicle at the same price mentioned in the site, 2 of my friends did this at trivandrum.

KVR's service manager, Varun, is a member here..i ve messaged him to respond. hope he helps !!
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012