1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying new Punto Evo Pure

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Fiatman, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Fiatman

Fiatman Timido

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hey guys, whats up. Guys I have been planning to buy a new car, and I have zero'ed in on the newly launched Punto Evo Pure. I would like to know from you fellow Fiatians more about the car. I have test driven it and have liked it. The dealer here in Goa is offering a good discount also on it. It's 1.2 Fire petrol Engine is a bit underpowered, but I am ready to live with it because of my budget constraints. I would like to know more about the car from you guys before I make a final decision. My main concern is I have been reading a lot about Punto's discontinuation in the near future. Is it true ??

2. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat is a fantastic car in terms of driving dynamics, stability, realibility and quality. I own 1.3 MJD hence cannot comment on Petrol engine. There is a possibility that Tippo could be launched in India as an alternative for Punto, but not sure when it will be.

3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I suggest you to consider Punto Pure 1.3 MJD which is around 4.8 Ex-showroom Delhi. You could negotiate for more discounts for this car.

If 1.2 Petrol, I would pick 1.2 from Honda or Suzuki.

4. moksh

moksh Superiore

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    @Fiatman If you have slight more budget go for Dynamic 1.2 some features should not be compromised or can be fitted externally.

1) Foldable Smart Key
    2) Electrically Adjustable Outside Rear View Mirrors
    3) Rear Power Windows with Auto Down
    4) Remote Keyless Entry
    5) Height Adjust for Driver Seat
    6) Touchscreen with Navigation Media Player

These all features are good to have , and I saw the price without discount was 53k. When you just install Media player and speakers I think you will atleast spend 20k and risking the warranty. Its better to spend 53k and get all the above feautres with factory fittings.