1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying my Punto

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by punto2012, Feb 17, 2013.

1. punto2012

Hello All,

Considering buying Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion. I am from Navi Mumbai. Planning to buy it in a month. Quotation is as below.

On Road Price : 7,91,000
    Insurance is Free, and they will give standard accessories free ( mud flaps, Teflon coating, etc.)

Problem is I have rented home, in Navi Mumbai, and permanent address in Mumbai. The dealer has given me option of registering car from Bhiwandi, which brings OTR : 7,96,000

So first of all, would like your views on the price, and things which I cud asked for, before booking it finally.

Also needed some advice, we have Accord V6 3.0 (White) for sale, running is 32000 KMS, how much I can expect for this car, condition of the car is excellent.
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Punto2012, the price seems to be fair. But its always more (discount/offer) the merrier. Members who have bought their ride recently should be able to help/tell you about any special offers that they got and the pricing. For the accessories/offers Teflon coating is not required, but you can go for 3M paint protection instead (from the dealer). Also ask for neck rest and pillow as freebies along with mud flaps and floor mats. You can give a try for any additional items that you are looking for. Happy buying and all the best. Do update about the buying/booking. Regarding the resale value, it depends on the mfg year of the vehicle also so do check online for what could be the best offer that can come your way and try to get offers from multiple places to be able to judge the best price.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats on the Buy for the Grande Punto, Which dealer have you taken the Quote from, there are Fortune and Balaji in Navi Mumbai.

Do take the offer from both and force the dealer for more freebies might be you are lucky for the day :p
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  4. punto2012

I have taken the quote from Borivali Wasan Motors, will be visiting Fortune Nerul in this week. I am definitely going to buy it, but waiting to get an final offer from the dealers.

Also will be arranging finance, after the sale of Accord V6.

Mod Note: Please do not type sentences with ....
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016