1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying help needed for my first Fiat

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Sunith, Oct 5, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    8.3 is quite steep my friend..
    I don't think you are buying "punto sport".

Let the bargaining continue.
    Also try Prerana and concorde (Mysore rd) , concorde (as i last remember) were quoting less than 8.3 for Emotion
  2. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

This is the best quote i have got for BNW Punto Emotion :D. Atleast here I got the corp Discount.
    Other dealers were not even giving the corp disc saying that the company I work is not on the Corp discount list. Also Concorde(Mysore Rd) is very far from where I stay.
    Anyways trying to get it to a round figure of 8.2L at the least. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

This is the best quote i have got for BNW Punto Emotion :D. Atleast here I got the corp Discount.
    Other dealers were not even giving the corp disc saying that the company I work is not on the Corp discount list. Also Concorde(Mysore Rd) is very far from where I stay.
    Anyways trying to get it to a round figure of 8.2L at the least. ;)
  3. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Mods Please close the thread. I have booked a BNW Emotion 1.3 on friday.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    There is a court order against taking handling charges. As per the order, the ex-showroom price includes whatever expenses incurred by the dealer for getting the car to their showroom. If I remember correctly, this order was the result of a PIL filed by someone in Delhi High court.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  5. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

FiatLover,

None of the dealers were not budging on that front when i asked.. :(
    Anyways I booked the car last week. :)
  6. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Urgent help guys, My sales manager just sent me the VIN for my car. I see it is a June manufactured car.. Going to the stockyard to check the vehicle.
    Is it ok to go ahead if the vechicle is issue free..!!
    :confused:
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    It is ok if the car is in good shape, but as it has been in the stockyard for a while you can make the dealer to give you good cash discount atleast 15 K..
    1 person likes this.
  8. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Did the PDI at the dealer stockyard today, The car seems fine the PDI checklist was very helpful. Woohoo the ODO reads 'H 13' for a June manufactured car.:dance:wow
    All other aspects seems to be fine, Attaching some pics i took today.

PS : The car looks dirty reason being it was unloaded today morning. So no time to wash the car. :)
    The ODO with the 'H'.
    IMG_0911[1].jpg
    The Tires are new and confirmed that the spare was a steel rim not an alloy. :(
    IMG_0916[1].jpg

Note : The pics are shown as unknown file type, hence not seen here.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats. When are you taking the delivery of your car? :D
    1 person likes this.
  10. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Thank you Ramjn, Delivery date is yet not confirmed, Loan papers are ready and to be signed on the 31st and 1st being a holiday in Bangalore and (RTO holiday), may be the vehicle will go for registration on Friday at the latest, So delivery may be this weekend, keeping fingers crossed. :)
    1 person likes this.