1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying help for Punto 90PS Diesel car

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Prasad, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Prasad

Prasad Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

I am Prasad from Hyderabad and this is my first post...sorry if i am violating any forum rules as need urgent help in buying Punto 90ps Diesel car

Car details
    GRANDEPUNTO1.3MULTIJET EMOTION
    Year : 2010 Nov
    Kilometres done : 42000
    User asking price : Rs 400000
    Color : BOSSA NOVA WHITE

Guys please tell what all i need to check before buying this car and spending Rs 4L is worth on this?

And also please tell me whats the milage(city bumper to bumper and highway with AC on) and average yearly maintenance of this car and if possible spares cost like complete front and back bumper and one door painting cost and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance.

Prasad
  2. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Price is very cheap and reasonable

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Spare parts Price comparison as posted by Autocar India here.

Real fuel efficiency as reported by FIAT owners on this forum here.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  5. Prasad

Prasad Timido

Hyderabad
    Thanks all for your suggestions.

Visited the car this morning and it has got amazing power, crossed 160 speed and still car was pretty even at that speed. Tyres can run another 10000 kms only i guess and noticed few small dents, one on bonet and other is on boot lid. except that all are fine. So almost agreed buy the car.

Any further suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
    Prasad
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Prasad,
    Go & grab this offer now,Yup 90hp has got amazing power & this car is stable & pretty even at 160 above speeds.Get them changed after 10K kms & you can get these small dents at a local dent shop.Today if you got some pics post them now & Post pics when you buy this car.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its a a gud deal grab it atonce,
    90 HP is a monster do check the Punto underneat the body....
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi Prasad,

Good to know that you are interested in the 90HP Punto. Before you sign the dotted line, check the service history, enquire with the Insurance co for any claims, get it checked either at the authorized Fiat workshop or a well known garage. Ensure the car is niggle & rattle free & you are good to go. Bear in mind that you might have another year of Extended warranty only.

Since the car has already covered 42000kms, I suggest get the tyres changed on delivery itself.
  9. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Hi Prasad,

I don't see any reason for not picking this up. 4Lac is indeed is a very good price.

My friend is in market for a used Punto (preferably 90HP), but has not been able to find such a deal yet.

Go through the service history & if all is well, go ahead.
  10. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Well prasad, i am using 90 HP for the past two years. As a user i can vouch for this car. Its stability and ride quality is just AWESOME. 4L seems to be a reasonable price, in fact i would say that its cheap even for a good car. As others mentioned do all the checks and satisfy yourself. I think that by this time you must have been bitten by the 90HP bug and you must be having dreams about the car;). If the car's history is clean in terms of maintenance and service just grab it.