1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying Grande Punto in chennai ( Good deal or hidden trap )

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by samnik60, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I spoke to AV motors again today and he quoted for 7.5 final with some freebies like mud flpas, floor mats... looking at exotica red but not confirmed. i like peral white too so dilemaa b/w these two. Not sure he will give me peral white with the same quote. should i ask any more freebies(rev parking sensor...)..
    do you think this NEW dealer good to go. his service center is not yet set up. pls share your thoughts...
  2. Even I don't have much idea about the dealer. If you have decided to but, no problem in negotiating. I think if you carry cheque book, i think that will give additional negotiating power.
  3. samnik60

samnik60 Timido

After waiting for year end discount , i have got the following offer for Punto 1.3 active from RDC chennai. Still i think they can do better,

On road price - 680095
    Gift check discount - 65000
    Corporate discount - 3000
    50 % discount on insurance comprehensive - 11000

Cost to upgrade the insurance to bumper to bumper - 3017

Final Offer with all (+/-) = 604000 (No Exchange bonus involved)

Free Accessories:
    Mud flop and floor maps, Reverse parking sensor.

Still i feel that i could have got 100% off on insurance and free extended warranty.

Am I asking for something unreasonable or is the sales guy playing safe with discounts.

What do u guys think. kindly let me know.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  4. There is staright 1 lakh discount being offered on punto and linea and i belive its across all variants. Check Fiat website and talk to dealer again.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    There is a Rs1,00,000/- (1 lac) discount going on this month from FIAT. Dealer can not cheat you IMO since the billing is online.

But, local dealer told me that Rs1 lac discount includes (Rs65000 cash discount + Rs35000 loyalty bonus). So maybe you are just getting the cash discount. Check with the dealer again by simply quoting that FIAT India on facebook is advertising a discount of Rs1 lac and see what they tell you.