1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying Fiat punto dynamic diesel

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Praveen Raj Patten, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Today Visited the dealer with another friend. Since we both are buying a car each, the dealer may offer >50% discount on LCD DVD player on Punto Dynamic. (Both of us are not happy about the quality of music player and moreover lack of USB player). Can someone suggest which brand and model will fit well?
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Punto 2011 or 2012? Single din or Double din DVD player? Double din wont fit in punto without any alterations. For single din as far as fitting well is concerned, all brands and model will be same. All will fit.
  3. Will get more details from the dealer from tomorrow on the brand. I am not sure whether it is 1din or 2 din player. The SC shown me the accessory list in there showroom and I asked about.

The car is 2012 model only.
  4. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    You can get it done from many shops in bangalore like EVO, Autoshop etc..But I got it done from one guy who works for a shop and takes orders as his private work.Gives door step installation,but you have to provide all the materials and good bargain to get it for best rates.By the way never get ICE work done from showroom,which in most cases results in crappy work.please PM me if you want more details.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  6. raghubodi

raghubodi

hi suggest some best car to buy in india from fiat depending on the indian roads diesel or petrol car....reliable and low maintenance car...
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If your monthly running is low then go for Petrol, If its more than 5000 Kms Diesel is the answer...
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    tony,
    considering the monthly running and deciding the car ,i think its now no more makes sense.
    The diesel technology has grown....rather one should decide what kind of fuel technology car is required of-course the cost as well..

P.S :-My car was rested for 2 weeks,after 2 weeks just with the turn(once) of ignition key.... thats it....:car