1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying advice on Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion variant.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by XLR8er, Dec 25, 2013.

1. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It's finally time that we have decided that we need a car. Well, it's a no brainer about what car. It's rather when. :D
    We are looking to buy that Punto. However, It would be helpfull if I could get more insights on whether to buy a 75hp or 90hp variant. And some pointers for the dealership procedures are also welcome. I live in Pune BTW.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rituraj please use google custom search to search the related thread and you will find much information about your point.

Regarding 75hp and 90hp dilemma there is thread on the forum.

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
    1 person likes this.
  3. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Visited SkY moto Fiat in PCMC today with my dad.

we are getting 60k cash discount . The only problem is that we have to make full payment in this month only to enjoy the discount. :( But we just can't make the payment right now and we are taking delivery in February only.(due to some shifting of the place)

e8y2aru2.jpg

Sky Moto Fiat showroom.

As we are not in a hurry, kedarbendre has advised me to wait for the next month instead of being too quick to book.

According to him probable rise of 10k is inevitable. But we are okay with it. :)

The Road is My DRUG.!
  4. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Okay buddy. I'll talk only about the dealership and the whole process here. I am just Waiting for the next month's offers.

The Road is My DRUG.!
  5. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    I personally feel 75 hp is very nice with good power and acceleration with more mileage.
  6. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The price difference is almost 42k OTR PCMC. I am a Highway Lover so I need a car which can keep up with other +segment cars on Highways. :p

The Road is My DRUG.!
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You will definitely need the 90HP if you are a highway driver. Punto 90 becomes real fun to drive vehicle on highways. Go for it.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    If you are a Highway Lover & you need a car which can keep up with other +segment cars on Highway then 90 hp is the one to go.As said by Kedar better to book your car next month.
  9. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Will wait for the next month though. According to kedar I should not hurry and wait for the Jan offers.

And I am actually doing the same. Let's hope I still won't loose the heavy discounts. ;)

The Road is My DRUG.!
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya right,you should not hurry and wait for the Jan offers.
    You wont loose the heavy discounts much in Jan.