1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying a Punto

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by charan, May 9, 2012.

1. charan

charan

Bangalore
    Hey guys, I finally got my hands on the Punto :cool: but just that its a brand new one. It was my wife's suggestion that I brought a new one as she was skeptical about a used car. I have got the White GP MJD Emotion 2012 and its a killer. I got the car delivered on June 11 and I have already driven 3500 kms and wanna do more :redcar. I would soon write my ownership episode coz it dates back to 2011 :rolleyes: and post some pics too.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Congratulations buddy....:clap excellent decision you made,and thanks to your wife too for whom you got your new car...::T So,please post an ownership thread soon,and please post loads of pics...till then happy Puntoing!!!:rage

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats! That's a lot in a month and a half.
  4. charan

charan

Bangalore
    Thank you Arnab, will do that ASAP

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Yeah I know coz I did a few trips out of bangalore, pondy being one of them:car

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

:cool:
    Thank you Arnab, will do that ASAP,:cool:
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012