1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying a Punto MJT 1.3 Dynamic In bangalore---Please Help me buy my Punto!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by DPunto, Oct 28, 2012.

1. DPunto

Dear FIATians,

Seeking your help!

After a lot of research (for my first car), I have zeroed down to Punto Dynamic 1.3. Test drove figo, i20 (petrol) and Punto Dymanic 1.3.

Ideally per my budget, it should have been a petrol car, but keeping various factors in mind I am stretching my budget a little bit..despite my family members telling me to go for a different car. My heart is just kind of not agreeing to another car right now!

Now, question is how much I can stretch my budget...Anywayz, I feel the quote I got from "Prerna motors" (dealer) is on a higher side. Please see below quote without Absolute Edition GPS car pad and without extended warranty:

ex shw room oceanic blue (641147)+ tax (99634) +insurance (23676)+processing (4750)=769207

769207-Insurance (23676)-Corp. Discount (7k)=738531 On Road.

Is this the best possible deal I can get? :confused:

I feel like They can give me Absolute edition features + Insurance+corp. Discount.

Any FIATIANs who recently purchased Punto Dynamic 1.3 in Bangalore? Kindly provide your suggestions...

Greatly appreciate it! :)

Many Thanks!
  2. You can push for the free RSA,extended warranty,and reverse parking sensors along with the absolute edition,or the insurance..
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I am seeing that Fiat is not offering much discounts these days. One of the reason may be like when other manufacturers keep increasing the cost of the vehicle, Fiat is just cutting down the discounts. I would suggest you to get quote from other dealers too.
  4. DPunto

Thanks Arnab! I got a better quote from Aadya Motors. Coming around 739000 without absolute pack. Huffff....my first car and that was really tuf bargain!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Ramjin...thank you for your reply! got a better deal from Aadya motors .....looks like thats the max they would yield! :rolleyes: and cant wait any longer

I surely think getting ur first car in life is more difficult than getting married specially for a middle class guy! :D

And about the discounts...you need to be at the right place at the right time or take whatever they gives. Just hoping that they will not increase the Discount after I get my car... :D

5. Congrats...And welcome to the Punto MJD club...btw,what was the final discount you were offered??
  6. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Why dont you check with KHT, I have got best quote from them for my Linea.
    Let me know if I can help !!
  7. DPunto

Hi All....I did check with KHT....more or less the same quote from KHT too....Aadya is closer to my place...so thought will book there!

here is the deal from aadya: 739000 on road (without absolute pack)

Offers I got: free Insurance + corp discount+reverse parking sensor+car cover.

Any final words from you guys?