1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buying a new car........ Fiat Punto ? YES!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by robin.daves, Sep 9, 2013.

1. robin.daves

robin.daves

Chennai
    Hi Folks,

Its a great opportunity to introduce myself! My name is Robin and I am based from Chennai.

What a platform Team Fiat is. wow! Its great to see something like this, It is a great help and support to people who are looking to buy a Fiat battling all the apprehensions and doubts. I would say that just visiting the thread would not only boost the confidence in investing in a Fiat but bring out the true, lost or hidden love for it.

Its so true in my case. When it was time to start looking out for a new car Fiat was never a choice. But, somehow all the hatchbacks/Premium hatchbacks kept missing that something. That's when I was approached by Anand from Ramkay Fiat. I had met him in a car mela a while ago. Then apprehensions on Fiat started to grow. I eventually requested for a test drive. The next day I drove the Punto 75HP, finally i felt there is something in this car that all the others lack. I loved it. Having an option for more power, the 90 Hp kept me wanting more. Drove the 90 Hp the next day. Loved it better. The guys from Ramky were amazing, the way they carry themselves, the knowledge and love for the car, Reading post after post from Team Fiat just boosts you to TRUST Fiat. That,s it! I had decided, Its Punto that's coming home.

Exited!
    1 person likes this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hello Robin,

Welcome home. :)

When is the Mighty 90 being delivered.
  3. robin.daves

robin.daves

Chennai
    Hi Gurjinder,

If everything goes well will get it by this weekend or early next week.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Good decision mate. Advance congrats.
  5. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    Robin, Congrats on your booking!

Which color did u choose?

Please share your booking experience. Would you mind sharing the OTR price of the car and the freebies offered to you?
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI Robin and congrats on booking the punto :)
  7. robin.daves

robin.daves

Chennai
    Hey,

I chose the new pearl white. The booking went simple, I had been in touch with them since my test drive. I had been traveling quite a bit. I will share the details once I am back. hope thats fine.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks a lot Sham! Its an honor to be a part of TFI.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks a lot! Am looking forward for it.