1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buongiorno Fiatians!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gopscreative, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI! Hope to see you in the future FIAT meets!!
  2. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hi guys ,din update the thread for sometime as was busy.Recently did a Kolar-Bangalore trip.Totally 170kms.NH4 was the highway and its newly laid 4-lane one. Awesome it is to drive. Got a mileage of 22.4kms.Here are the pics.
    23102011371.jpg 23102011369.jpg 23102011372.jpg
  3. Wow wow wow .... I luv this ferrari man .... Seing this red color gives me extra energy ... :) In a week i will also be owning a red cuty piece ..
    My hearty wishes for owning this beauty ...
  4. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey thats great. So another punto added :dancing.Please share the details of the offer you got so it will help others also who are interested in punto.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    congrats and enjoy the red Italian Beauty, we are waiting for the Pictures..:p:p
  6. Ooops .. really sorry for being late. .Even though I am online in this forum except when I sleep and will b reading each and every post some how I missed this post .. Sorry for that mate ...

I have booked 90 HP Red @ Concorde , Chennai .
    On Road price was ~ 7.7 lk ( After Diwali discounts). I got this offer since I booked on Oct 19th .and due to the bigdelay in transit , my vehicle reached yard only on 4th Nov . Hope to get it in hand by this saturday .
    Accessories : mud flaps / mats / car cover .
    They offered sunfilm which was Garware...Heard that it is not as effective as 3M.So asked for parking sensors instead.(Ofcourse I have to pay the difference)

Regards
    Ajit
  7. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Thats pretty good offer.Can you post the breakup of discounts you were offered?