1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Buongiorno Fiatians!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gopscreative, Sep 26, 2011.

1. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    What a great place to be in which is a den for all Fiat enthusiasts.I am very very proud to be an Fiatian and So is my Grande Punto MJD Active.
    I Live in Bangalore and work as System Engineer and it feels a joy to be part of Fiat Community.Its been a month ,since I bought my Punto MJD Active after selling my Palio 1.9D.All my dear Fiatians and Mods thanks for letting me to be part of TeamFiat community.Happy and safe Driving to all!!
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard and have a wonderful stay here. Do share your overall experience and pictures of your car with all of us here.
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Welcome to the club, gopscreative. Please do update more about your beauty and the trips you had with her. Wish you both lot of happy miles.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    gopscreative welcome to Team FIAT India. Do share your experience with Palio and Punto.....

Uploade some pics also :)
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Welcome to the club mate :)
    Do post an ownership report for your ride.
  7. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey Thanks guys . A Review will be coming in sometime as held up in official work.In the meantime had a trip to Srirangapatna.Punto is really a highway beast(Can say Class leading Handling!!).I have driven a ANHV and its no where near Punto's handling.Believe me guys ,was blown out by the way this Italian beauty handles.Mileage was 14kmpl with 5 adults and Full AC.Dont you guys think its less?(I know it has just run 750km including the trip,But still!!)
  8. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Welcome to the forum Gopscreative....eagerly awaiting pics.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @gopscreative

Wait for few days. Let cars engine breath itself till 1k to 2k kms on odo.

Drive the car with light foot. Maintain proper tyre pressure in all tyres.

PS use Inst consumption to get maximum mileage from your car.
  10. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Well I drove with almost light foot only.mainted rpm at 2-2.2 k itself and din't cross 100 at all:sadblue.Anyways lets check once the beast completes 2k odo.
    By the way guys I am facing some minor niggles.Here I am listing it
    1.While before applying brake there a peculiar sound emerging from brake lever(A "THAK" kind of sound)
    2.The driver's seat also produces a peculiar sound sometimes when i apply some pressure(similar kind of sound mentioned above)
    3.Front dash glove box rattle while going on some rough patches.
    4.while releasing clutch in 1st and 2nd gear a thud kind of sound(minor one, very hard to notice).
    Has anyone faced with these kind of issues?