1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bumpy ride - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by soori, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

why would Michellin PLC compromise the ride? I have much better ride quality after I switched from Goodyear GT3 to Michellin.
  2. linuxmanju

Re: Bumpy ride of 2012 FIATS- Any solutions?

I think he said it improved the ride mate.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
  3. fiat583

fiat583 Novizio

Feel Bumpy Ride on post 2012 FIAT? Give in your contact details.

Hi all,
    This therad is for the owners of post 2012 model Puntos and Lineas with increased GC, who feel the ride bit bumpy in low speeds.
    For details, go to the thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-issues-questions/9109-bumpy-ride-2012-fiats-any-solutions.html. Since none of the service centers have accepted this as an issue, We are planning to get FIAT's attention in to this by collecting and providing the contacts of all the owners who feel this problem.

We love this car so much that we cannot fit into any other car for just this reason.
    If you are such an owner with this issue, please PM me(since there is your phone number also, we will better make it private) contact details with name, location, email address and phone number.
    Once the total number reaches 50 or date is 07/10, whichever happens earlier, we will put a mail to FIAT with the description of the issue and contact details of the owners.
    4 people like this.
  4. fiat583

fiat583 Novizio

Started a ne thread for collecting the contacts for all simalrly worried owners: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-iss...post-2012-fiat-give-your-contact-details.html
    the idea is that everyone PMs me the contact details. Once we have more than 50 users or in 1 month, we will write a mail to FIAT officials describing the issue and the list of contacts.
  5. Where did i say compromise?
  6. PMed you the details. Other 2012 owners who have experienced this problem, please respond to this thread.
  7. Please do try and let us all know. This will prove as to how much the tyres add to the issue.

I have shared my contact details. Request others also to please share it, so that we can take it to FIAT.

The service manager @ Hyson Cochin said that he has escalated this to the concerned in FIAT. He also mentioned that mine is the first complaint he received about this issue.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  8. dr.stephen

dr.stephen Amatore

Linea 1.3
    Hello, I have mailed you my contact details. If this problem can be sorted out by FIAT, then the car will be REALLY WONDERFUL.
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thanks for taking this up!

I have observed that my Punto (July 2012) has smoothened a lot w.r.t the ride quality over a period of time. Last week had a long trip of 1100km mix of highway and rural roads. The ride quality has improved a lot over the last year with ODO reading at 10k in the last week. The tyres(Apollo Acceleres) and air pressure are all OEM spec always. Wonder what is happening.

I have PMed you my details. Plz let me know if any help is needed in communication/followup/etc.

10. fiat583

fiat583 Novizio

only five persons reported me till date :(