1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bumper mis-aligned

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by svvickky, Mar 14, 2013.

1. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Thanks Pankaj.In my case as you can see the bumper is broken in a small area.I will ask TASS about this and see what they have to say.
    BTW, is there a good product to remove scratches?I tried a sample of formula1 but of no use
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  2. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Last saturday went for 1sr service. Showed the bumper damage to the service guy.he was more interested in selling me the package for engine coating.He then looked at the damage and informed that only way was to replace the bumper.although its not urgent but that is the solution.I also asked him to at least remove the misalignment to which he said ,he does not think that is possible but still try.since I was there all the time,I was being finally told that alignment is not possible at all.also asked about heating and removing the bend,to which they said not possible.I was quoted approx 7500/- for the fix.bumper plus paint.As about this insurance I still would have to shell out almost 50%.they said he f they try to do something to fix it then it will make insurance void.So finally nothing was done for it.Iwent for a 100kms drive the next day or worst possible rad and ghat with 5 adults,2 babies and boot fully loaded and it was fine.will post my experience inanother section.
    Does anybody know how of a good and reliable garage guy who can fix this in Pune?