1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Bullet" Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bullet, Jul 25, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI. There is one more Bala in TFI. I think it is more correct to say you are palioly connected to cvanand:) All your cars looks extremely well maintained
  2. Hi Bala sir, warm welcome :), I'm also from Cbe, hope you remember me, we had met during the Yelagiri meet...
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Welcome on-board Bullet Bala! Nice collection you've got there, only thing missing is the S10 and a SS and you'll be done!
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    welcome on board
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFI...

Hope u would be joining for the South India Meet.
  6. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Dear All,

Thanks 'Ramjn'. Yes we five went to Ooty - Pilot trip for the South India Meet arrangements.

Thanks 'Srida', 'Ravi', 'Gurjinder', 'Naughty', 'Cvanandh', 'ScintillaSpire','Teky','Srini', 'Thomman85' for all your welcome messages.

I am very glad and proud to be here.

I am always "Loved" the persons those who came to know through my vehicle brand. And not because of their "Used" whatever vehicle. I would like to quote one small story here.

USED vs. LOVED

"While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father..... with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. Devastated by his own actions...... sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'".

Things are to be used and people are to be loved. The problem in today's world is that people are used while things are loved. Let's try always to keep this thought in mind:
    Things are to be used, People are to be loved. "

Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    hi bala..

welcome to TFI... Lets Rock......
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nice one Bala.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Is it a Real Story or just made up...
    if its Real, Then i dont understand a Father beating up his Beloved son (small) so many times, Okay one time understood if its his Dream car, but that too is not good.,,,:hit:hit:hit
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012