1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bullet 500 'Fuel Injection' any reviews?

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ameysane, Oct 8, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I told this to my friend and his eyes popped out

I wonder if this 500 has the Lamba sensor fitted as is fitted on the International UCE engines. It was because of this missing Lamba sensor that the problems occured. Cost cutting gone bad.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

AFAIK FI on CL500 is caliberated to provide optimum AF ratio at high altitudes without an O2 sensor.
  3. ameysane

Thanks for the replies ! ! ! !
  4. I was about to book a TB500 but after seeing plight of so many people and RE doing nothing to resolve the issues, I decided not to go with the booking.
    Here is the interesting part about Bullet/TB 500 EFI, many pople who brought the bike in Bangalore have been complaining about misfires this is due missing O2 sensor. RE tried to save Rs 2-3K by cutting off Lamda sensor.
    Some people even shifted carburetor.
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I am riding a RE CL500 Chrome EFI since Dec 2011,i have not faced any problem till date W.R.T to FI and Misfires.
    The EFI is made to run with the stock OEM Bazooka exhaust.People go ahead and get upswept and and Goldstar and what not,and then start complaining about Misfires.RE CL500 Efi runs best on stock exhaust,i had tried upswept for a while,but removed it after sometime.
  6. Please look at the Team BHP thread, many of these guys are in bangalore