1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Budget Phone from Motorola (MotoE @ 6999)

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by kiranrv, May 14, 2014.

1. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Source: Flipkart

After recommending and making few of my colleagues buy MotoG, I am happy to hear how good they feel buying a premium mobile @ 12999/13999
    Motorola went ahead and launched MotoE as their plans to provide budget phone with good configuration to counter the Indian makers like Micromax, Lava, Karbon and few others..

KEY FEATURES OF MOTO E (BLACK)
    Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
    Wi-Fi Enabled
    FM Radio
    1.2 GHz MSM8x10 Dual Core Processor
    Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
    5 MP Primary Camera
    4.3-inch Touchscreen

Those planning to change/Gift mobile go ahead with MotoE and you will not feel sorry for your decision to buy Moto

Moto E Price in India - Buy Moto E Black 4 GB Online - Motorola: Flipkart.com

20140513-02135-top-banner-available-now.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I suppose this one does not have front facing camera. Nothing much to complain about for non-video chatters etc.
  3. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very Nice Budget Phone. Some how i was surprised to see this phone, as i thought MOTO G was best budget smartphone. I own one, it is amazing. Only disadvantage to MOTO G is that it does not have expandable memory slot.

Moto E is already sold out on Flipkart. MOTO E seems another Winner in Smartphone budget market. It is good to see Moto E comes with expandable memory slot. Way to go Motorola.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    not surprised to know that it has gone out of stock considering the hoopla that was created before its launch

I have ordered one for myself today morning after being convinced about the value it is offering for 7k