1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BUCKET LIST - PLACES TO TRAVEL BEFORE I DIE !

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gautamkhadse, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    May I join you guys?

I'm game for Leh-Ladakh...

Lemme know which dates are you working on? Anyone else from Gujarat would like to join?

Neel.
  2. Kaliash parikrama and Manas Parikrama
  3. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    I wanted to go to only one place before I die and that was at the front of Dudhsagar waterfalls (at the railway bridge) during peak monsoon.
    Finally managed to do that two years ago. Believe me when I did that I really felt that now I can go away from this world peacefully. We were quite late to reach there and on that day and at that time only me, my close friend, two bike-taxi drivers were there. I won't forget them throughout my life as they went that extra mile to make that happen on that particular day. While coming back we actually took a 'lift' from a Railway Engine who just stopped for us. It was raining very heavily on that day.
    Now my wish have grown and I want to go at the crown (top) of the Dudhsagar waterfalls (not during monsoon, but in summer) and also want to see the lake situated at some distance from the top (a senior guide informed about that).
    Secondly, I too like to visit Leh-Laddakh and other popular places like other folks but I love Goa so much that I seriously wish to explore each and every corner of Goa if luck permits. In my opinion, one can't explore Goa fully even after spending few years here.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Carwatcher: why don't make the thread 'Explore Goa' much more beautiful:)
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Ferrari Factory :D I saw it on Discovery Channel once.
  6. There are hell lot of places which I would love to visit before I die.but for now I want to take our punto to:nepal,bhutan,assam,leh and ladakh,kashmir the list goes on.But seriously thinking of visiting atleast one of the above places this year,lets see what the finance minstry has to say about this.Lakshwadeep is one more place where we will be going this year(this was my childhood dream,hope it materialises)
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I want to take my car to nepal and bhutan before Dec 2013.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ha ha. I think you didn'd read the thread title carefully. Why Dec 2013?:D
    1 person likes this.
  9. did you mean december 2012??Even we are contemplating similar possibilities,if our schedule matches we can visit together...what say??
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    My wish would be Manasa Sarovar & Kailash . A trip to switzerland is also my dream.
    BTW I found an interesting article in The Newyork Times. It has listed 45 places to go in 2012. Interestingly Kerala is listed in # 21.
    Click Here