1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BUCKET LIST - PLACES TO TRAVEL BEFORE I DIE !

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gautamkhadse, Apr 1, 2011.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Fellow Fiatians ,

Like every other person on this planet , am sure we have a long list of things that we have always wanted to do and for umpteen reasons we havent been able to do those things . The list might be a really long one but when you finally get the opportunity you might not get to cross off all the things that you always wanted to do . And thats where we prioritize . We rank things . And that what is called a bucket list . Starting this thread is just a way to get to know a few of these bucketlists that many of us have built over these years . We will be having different threads for different bucket lists . This one my friends is for the list of places that you would want to visit before you die . Keep the list short . Limit it to 10 most desired places . The list might be smaller , no problem but if its longer than 10 , please spare us poor souls . So lets begin .

Meaning of Bucketlist (Urban Dictionary )

A list of things you want to do before you die. I believe the term comes from a Rob Reiner movie called "The Bucket List" in which 2 terminally ill men (played by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson) go on a road trip to do the things they wanted to do before they died (kicked the bucket)...or it could be that the term pre-dated the movie (?) and that was the reason they called the movie what they did.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Lake Manasarovar
  3. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Leh Ladakh & Kulu Manali.

@ Gautam we are planning trip to Leh Ladakh or Manali after Rainy season with my Punto :).
    We have 4 in group if you are planning your trip in this year lets make it together. Even I read that Ratan sir also planning trip to Leh Ladakh so if it possible let make it together. Our plan is fixed but the date is not yet fixed.:p
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I want to have one special trip connecting all important temples. A journey with empty relaxed mind.
    4 people like this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, sungoa2010 for reviving another old thread.

My Linea has not visited Himachal Pradesh so far. So, she will do it this year.:)
    5 people like this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I have an objection with title of thread. Why to use 'before we die'? God should not take this as an excuse to call us early once we complete the trip:cry:
    2 people like this.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

+one to that...
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Just one place. Anfield in Liverpool. Mecca for all Liverpool FC fans.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Hey buddy i am in... I have a feeling that i can drive my Punto easily on this after i have practiced left foot braking. I am confident. Please let me know about the final plan. We can meet at FIAT caffe after the rains and plan about it. I have two friends of mine who are also looking forward to the trip.