1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BSNL complaints

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Folks, Data on my BSNL postpaid and Prepaid stopped working from last week,is there a way to escalate to BSNL management.
    I have got four complaint numbers so far but no use of it at all.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Try BSNL Customer care online - BSNL Customer Care

Disclaimer:- I don't know if they really care for customer and you have to be real lucky to get out of your current problem soon. All the best. :)
  3. I have tried this but no use.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Simple solution. Change the operator.
  5. Most of the other operators are not having proper coverage outside cities and districts,they are also not angels if the BSNL is devil.
    here is the copy of the Email i sent BSNL top brass
    Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:13 AM
    To: 'cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in'; 'diro@bsnl.co.in'; 'dir.enterprise@bsnl.co.in'; 'dirfin@bsnl.co.in'; 'hcpant@bsnl.co.in'; 'srkapoor@bsnl.co.in'; 'edca@bsnl.co.in'; 'ednb@bsnl.co.in'; 'jkroy@bsnl.co.in'; 'cvo@bsnl.co.in'
    Subject: RE: Is customer uncared in BSNL?

Sir/Madam,

Here is the online complaint number I had logged L06KT301454

-Sincerely

Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:05 AM
    To: 'cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in'; 'diro@bsnl.co.in'; 'dir.enterprise@bsnl.co.in'; 'dirhrd@bsnl.co.i'; 'dirfin@bsnl.co.in'; 'hcpant@bsnl.co.in'; 'srkapoor@bsnl.co.in'; 'edca@bsnl.co.in'; 'ednb@bsnl.co.in'; 'jkroy@bsnl.co.in'; 'cvo@bsnl.co.in'
    Subject: Is customer uncared in BSNL?
    Importance: High

Dear Sir/Madam

I have two telephone connections from BSNL here are the numbers 9860309xx(Post Paid) and 99860309xx (Pre paid),I pay Rs 199 and Rs 98 as recharge for data on these phones.
    Since Nov 29th 2012 internet(data) has stopped working on both of my phones, I requested my 74 year old father to go to a customer care center near Kidney foundation center Padmanabha nagar ,he was told server is down will come up by end of the day!!

I have logged four complaints since then here are the complaint numbers
    1. S0212134375
    2. S0412135373
    3. S0512135870
    4. S0212134379

I have spent countless hours in last six days for calling your customer “Un” care center phones numbers 1502,1503 1804251957,Sad to say this these folks if I try again to call them upon selecting option 9 (to get in touch Customer care officer) IVRCL messages keeps playing back!!

I have given written complaint to BSNL office in Padmanabha nagar office,as last resort before going the legal way I am writing this email.
    Can you please help me in this regard.

-Sincerely
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hahaha. Sat, they aren't Fiat to respond to your grievance/escalation.

Why don't you directly visit them? Sometimes that may help.
  7. I have already given written complaint to Manager customer care .
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That may be a typical technical issue which they themselves might not be aware of the solution. Please don't waste your time by going further through legal route or something.

You can think about couple of options.

1. If you are using the connection only for data, then you can probably opt for a new connection with them.

2. Call the customer care and tell that you have lost the SIM and ask them to completely deactivate the service. Get a new SIM and activate again. Try your luck. :)
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Here is one that works:
    :: PUBLIC GRIEVANCES::

Select telecommunications and fill up the details. I did this once when my 7 mbps BSNL data card gave 40kbps when I was travelling. Though the issue was not resolved to my satisfaction, I got quick response from different levels followed by feedback calls. they could not promise better service in kerala because it comes in a different circle.
  10. Email list worked, at least I got replay from them now.

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge receipt of your mail. The same has been forwarded to BANGALORE Telecom circle / Telephones for necessary action.

With kind Regards

CMD SECTT.