1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Brought Home Twin Brother - All New Pearl White Punto 90HP Sports from Butta motors

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by TheDrifter, Feb 2, 2014.

1. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congratulations firstly,

well those red ORVMs looks classy,

i m aslo planning to get those red in my white punto also.

- - - Merged Post - - -

congratulations firstly,

- - - Merged Post - - -

congratulations firstly,

- - - Merged Post - - -

heartly congratulations,

those red ORVMs looks classy on white,

i m also planning to get those red in my white punto,

- - - Merged Post - - -

Awesome pics of Twin Brothers.

Happy Driving.

post more pics.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and great to hear 2 Punto's under one roof.
    You have both the Engines under your Belt now...
  3. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    Wow.You made my day bro. Two Puntos in the same family speaks something great about the brand and the product.My congrats for the Twin brothers and wish them many happy mile crunching...
  4. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Both are 90hp's . Red is 2011 - Aug Manufactured 2Gen 90hp with lower Ground clearance, the other one is Pearl White 90hp Sports, still awaiting for the Sports pack goodies from the dealer.

Once I get the Sports pack installed, will take a nice photo session of this beauties and update the thread with my ownership experience too.

Thanks Jack :)

I observed sports 90hp has more linear Turbo feel unlike my Red one,which throws a good punch in 2nd gear once it passes 2.5k RPM. I also felt torque is more evitable in 3rd gear for 2011 one but its pretty linear in latest sports.

Will post my experience of both beasts in upcoming thread. Stay tuned for more updates from me.
  5. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    I have a question, does 2013 Fiat Punto Sports , comes with Decal and sports pack installed from factory itself or does the Dealer will be installing the vinyls and accessory pack like Spoiler, Foot pedals, sill plates etc.?
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sports pack is optional and dealer installs the sport pack at the dealership.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sports pack is optional and dealer installs the sport pack at the dealership.
  7. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks Kedar for quick reply. So does the black roof top is available even for 90hp as like 90hp sports? Because I'm trying to understand the differences between 2013 90hp & sports versions.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sports variants has add on accessories of Sports kit which you mentioned above and it is optional.

My friend and TFI member xl8er bought a Punto 90HP Sport and it is just normal 90HP Punto with Black roof.

We had 2 optional packs to select from which were Absolute Pack and Sports Pack and we simply didnt buy any pack and it complete stock 90HP with Black Roof & red ORVMs.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014