1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Brought home 'The Beauty Beast'

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nethan, Nov 9, 2013.

1. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Same was the case with me. I was told that the Fiat specific EW booklet was not stock and they were having the Fiat Tata specific booklet. I was told that they will courier it to my residence address.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I use a 1-din Sony headunit, the best part apart from the entry level price is that it has a feature called DM+ which really enhances the music dynamically. It is such a feature that I did not need to tinker with equalizers ever. Of course there are custom settings as well. Mine is a rather old player and has USB but does not have Bluetooth, but there are others in Sony as well that offer the DM++ feature and Bluetooth as well. During HU installation just make sure that you go for plug and play adapters installation without cutting any wires. Also if you invest in 3 RCA unit it can be useful incase you want to add a SUB later. Since most of the music is MP3, MP4 and some WMA or AAC with low or high bitrates, it was great that SONY included that feature in their Head Unit.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  3. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    did you receided it ?

In the Extended warranty Ceritificate I t clearly states that Extd Warranty manual is issued along with the certificate and they also need customer signature at the bottom acknowledging that i have received the Extd Warranty manua.

Reent Fiat Car buyers please advise on Extd Warranty manual.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Nethan on getting Punto Pearl White MJD Dynamic.Awesome pics.Punto in Pearl White looks Stunning.Sad to hear about your not so good buying experience.That SA of Fiat Caffe should be fired from his job.:mad:
  5. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Nope buddy not from Ramkay. I wrote to SERVICE.INDIA@fiat.com and got a FIAT Extended Warrenty Booklet Final, MS Word document from them via email.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Nope buddy not from Ramkay ppl. I emailed Fiat India and in response I got a MS Word document named FIAT Extended Warrenty Booklet Final via email. Still I am following it up with Ramkay to get a hard copy of the same.

Thanks
    Arun.
  6. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Since I do a lot of night travelling as well as regular Hill stations trips with family, so decided to go with Philips H4 Exteme Vision 60/55W. Checked at most places for price details including online shopping and found that most of them are selling at MRP. (INR600 per bulb). Even in 99rpm website it cost INR580/-. Visited J C road road today to buy WD40 and a few other things for my M800. As per the discussion in all forums, it seems J K automobiles is a good shop, so straight away went there and bought all those stuffs and asked him about Philips Extreme Vision H4 60/55W and he quoted INR1058/- for a pair. :) Found that it is the cheapest of all shops and bought a pair.

So probably will the Stock Head Lamp bulbs today by myself.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even i have upgraded the HL's to Philips Xtreme Vision with the Philips Cutout which came with a 1 year warranty.
    The Light Throw is much way better than the stock one..
  8. _Ravi_

_Ravi_ Timido

congratulations nethan on owning FIAT Punto !!! Wishing u many many safe miles on this beauty . nice pics.

happy driving.
  9. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Spoke to Fiat Customer Care yesterday and came to know that Dealership has to give the Extended Warranty Manual to the customer (I was told by the dealer, that Fiat will send it to me). After a little hot conversation with Fiat Customer Service (the guy whom I spoke with seems to be a new person on job. Hence, I was put on hold for 2-3mins all my questions - seriously:mad:). Finally I told him to make a conferrence call with the Dealership regarding this issue and so that I coud know which is true. (as said earlier, Fiat Cust Care guy was new to job hence I couldn't take his words as such). After a little resistance, he made a conferrence call and spoke to the sales manager.
    Result: Sales manager - Fiat Caffe, gave me a Extended Warranty Manual today along with the Number plates :). (Till yesterday I was told that Fiat will send it to me directly and then latter I was told Europa Assistance will send it to me )

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Ravi
  10. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Ordered it on Ebay-UK on 14 Nov and it is shipped out today.
    I liked it because it's looks simle and nice
    Key - Chain.jpg
    1 person likes this.