1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Yes Krishna..he's the same..the next CM wanna be..:).
    I feel they should be put behind bars and investigated thoroughly as to know with what source he's made such a claim. People like him should pay a price for making such idiotic statements like this on a sensitive matter,despite being in a responsible position.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    That idiot has never made any sensible argument even in the assembly question hour other than playing blame game. He should definitely be shown the door.

The political clowns for all the parties need to thrown out first and then put in people with vision and who can provide good governance.
    2 people like this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    News is petrol prices slashed by 3Rs all over india...
    Now the Breaking News is Petrol is cheaper Than Diesel in GOA :eek:. Petrol: 51.58 and Diesel 51.59 !!
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    :) I wish this trend comes up all over the India..
    Lately people looked upon petrol car owners as fools, now the petro heads can give back the big smile and see the reaction on those faces again :)
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If this comes all over india...we can see ford ranger kinda pick ups with V8 gasoline and V12 Trucks !! :p
    btw.. i already started getting that kind of looks from everywhere!! LOL
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    This if continues will create a good environment for Abarth.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The abarth customer firstly should never be worried about fuel cost for the performance on offer. But the petrol price reduction is most welcome.