1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It was more of getting someone who has no mass support base, just appointments,not election. First, it was MMS, then comes Pranab. Such leaders can never pose a threat to those who choose them.
    It's a contradiction that Prime ministers from the same Congress party were behind "nationalization" and "privatization (still in progress)" of companies.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I am afraid that Indian constitution is getting changed in its spirit. Only the printed texts are lying there.Very dangerous trend. It is getting more severe day by day. One day its spirit will deviate from what is practiced. Horrible.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yes fiatlover, check this link : India’s ‘silent’ prime minister becomes a tragic figure - The Washington Post
    our PM was a figure whose educationl qualification matched none of the politicians and the experience none can boast of. Its amusing to note the fact, where has all his crediblity gone, when he rejenuvated india in her tougher times when he was the pm? Finally it all ends up to the holy words from the great italian lady !!!
    OT: it would have been wonderful for us, if people of india gave atleast 10% of the value/ they give to this italian lady, to out italian car maker :p
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Becoming a minister at the center and becoming a PM are two different things. We had numerous competent and capable ministers at the center. But how many good PMs? I think, as far as Congress is concerned, things were better when the AICC president and PM posts were held by the same person. At least they will have the power to implement.
    Our current PM is just a professional appointed to do a job. That was what he was doing at IMF, before entering Indian politics. And I think he is doing that well, by remaining silent against criticisms. There is the PMO and the media cell to talk for him. His competency and credentials have nothing to do with the job he is doing now. Unless he gets a free hand in taking decisions and implementing, there is nothing much to expect.

I have great respect for Indira Gandhi who had the courage to take a decisions, her party obeyed them, her ministers obeyed them. Not all her decisions were right though! Here everyone obeys Soniya, and not the PM.
    3 people like this.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Another Back Breaking News.. Diesel price Hiked by Rs 5 at one go !!!! Wondering what all consequences we are going to face.. Its going to be a round figure of Rs50 now in trivandrum !!!
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey thanks for the information Varun! just came back after filling 30 litres of diesel to tank up after seeing your post :)
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The diesel price hike was long overdue, glad they took the hard decision now only hope they stick to it and don't cave in to the idiotic regional leader's.

By the way, I wonder if Honda must be happy with the diesel hike (Petrol only car's) or sad (First Honda diesel in India - Brio diesel launch around the corner) :).
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    DEAR buddies,

An amazing person is no more.a rare personality,Down to earth person.

if you converse with him for few minutes, a guarantee you will hug him,such a rapport.

I haven't met him,yet i can feel his aura.Tears rolled out after i saw this thread.in fact i haven't saw him foto.

highly knowledgeable person,still he never said "i will teach you instead he said i will share you"

ICE Guru

Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( - Team-BHP

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (Car Audio Advice from the Audio Gurus: Use "Search thread" before posting a new Q!)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (The Yeti® writes a car story - (and review of Skoda Superb))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - My Land Rover Discovery)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - TheOne® buys a car. (VW Polo 1.2 ))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (A YetiHoliday® - TheOne® visits India for the first time.)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - The Yeti®, Normally_Crazy and The Tata Nano drive to Delhi!)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - Of weddings and drivings.(France, Germany, Italy, Croatia and Slovenia))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - Krash Kourse Kerala!)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - Greece! (and a wee bit of Germany))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (A YetiHoliday® - TheYeti®, TheOne®, The Activa and a very wet Goa)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (Happy Birthday to a sexy eccentric old man - Rudra Sen)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (Sam's Bangalore House Party - UPDATED with PICS & REPORT)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - The Don, My Father's wedding and Strawberries on Rajinikanth's face.)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12)

RIP

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

DEAR buddies,

An amazing person is no more.a rare personality,Down to earth person.

if you converse with him for few minutes, a guarantee you will hug him,such a rapport.

I haven't met him,yet i can feel his aura.Tears rolled out after i saw this thread.in fact i haven't saw him foto.

highly knowledgeable person,still he never said "i will teach you instead he said i will share you"

ICE Guru

Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( - Team-BHP

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (Car Audio Advice from the Audio Gurus: Use "Search thread" before posting a new Q!)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (The Yeti® writes a car story - (and review of Skoda Superb))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - My Land Rover Discovery)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - TheOne® buys a car. (VW Polo 1.2 ))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (A YetiHoliday® - TheOne® visits India for the first time.)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - The Yeti®, Normally_Crazy and The Tata Nano drive to Delhi!)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - Of weddings and drivings.(France, Germany, Italy, Croatia and Slovenia))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - Krash Kourse Kerala!)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - Greece! (and a wee bit of Germany))

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (A YetiHoliday® - TheYeti®, TheOne®, The Activa and a very wet Goa)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (Happy Birthday to a sexy eccentric old man - Rudra Sen)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (Sam's Bangalore House Party - UPDATED with PICS & REPORT)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (YetiBlog® - The Don, My Father's wedding and Strawberries on Rajinikanth's face.)

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12)

RIP
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I saw this yesterday in T-BHP. Eventhough, I haven't met him or know him, I was shocked and saddened to know this.

R.I.P.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3

I was reading through 2 of his old yetiblogs full day today... even though i ve gone through most of them before, it was nostalgic and the narration is so vivid n will keep you hooked onto it ...

Looks like god picks the good persons first and leaves the bad one here to suffer for the whole life !!
    1 person likes this.