1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Been there mate. Last 3 years, I used to fuel up my Enfield with 1000 bucks of petrol every week.
    I am just happy that despite my low running, TFI members helped to choose MJD over Fire.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hey.. i also got a bike... i used to balance my 2k kms per month running between the two equally !! from now on, my mjd would be taking the major share of kms :)
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Damnn!!!! And here I was wondering how would it be, if I exchange my MJD Active with a Linea T-jet + with the new offer of 2.36 lakhs discount. :A :A :A
    1 person likes this.
  4. No worries friends .. There is a meeting on this friday to hike diesel price by 5 rs ..

5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

No other option left for my Bullet now ::(:(:(

It'll stay in my room, not the road.

4 people like this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Congress ki JAI bolo...
    fools cant realize the fact that deregulating diesel is the best solution they have..
    how long do they want to wait..
    Till RS VS USD goes to 100rs??
    or, all FII retreat
    or, india is downgraded???

I think the thick heads in Delhi have really made a tamasha with Democracy.. I feel ashamed
  7. shams

shams Esperto

^^ it is easier said than done theblack!! de-regulating diesel has already been decided but it is not so easy to implement. any increase in diesel price cascades to a price rise of all the essential commodities that we use daily. simply put, just everything, since all the items are transported.
    When petrol price has increased by Rs 7.5 we citizens are not able to digest it. imagine what would the situation be if similar or even more price hike happens for all the things directly/indirectly affected by diesel price rise.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Shams, I'm very well aware of the issues
    But the its no choice .I think its better to deregulate than to drop in economy.
    If people suffer then let them. .it has to happen someday, let our brew sooner.
    Besides why do you feel a price hike will spoil things .
    It will in the beginning but as the financial deficit starts to drop
    You will automatically know what I'm talking about

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

If you all me ...todays hike its steep because diesel its not deregulated
  9. sungoa2010

International crude oil price in 2011 and 2012 has dropped from $114 to $106. And our graph is always prefer positive slope.
    Poor indians need to get adjusted with dollar-rupee rate, crude oil price, etc etc. But oil company shares are not falling to zero. Are they making profit? Still people buy those shares knowing the fact that they are loosing money per litre of petrol and diesel.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Band baja di hai is desh ki... this is what I can say from my side.
    1 person likes this.