1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. that was a couple of days ago!
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

this happened Saturday evening around 5pm when he arrived by special plane. I couldn't post it yesterday as I was out of station. BTW, how is your car? didn't find any pics?
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  3. OT
    my car is in my regular workshop for some fine tuning of the crude fix they have done.
    will post the pics once it is out!!!
  4. a good friend of mine,
    son of former cricketer and MP Azharruddin
    Ayazuddin met with an accident today morning...
    his cousin who was the pillion on the bike died a few hours ago
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Was he a friend of yours srikar? Any idea how the accident happened? From the pics, i could make out it was a GSX1000R . luckily he got saved because he was wearing an ARAI helmet! he could have walked away if only he had worn full riding gear!!
  6. yeah he is my friend. a real nice guy..
    his dad and my dad are also friends.

even i dont know the real thing which happened, but as per reports the bike skidded when they were doing a race!

that is false i feel. who would wake up on a sunday morning at 5 or 5.30 just to race?

hope he gets well soon.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i dont believe the media in this kind of accidents at all ., they just put a lot of masala in their true media style to make the hype ! Also he was alone with the bike with pillion, and who would he race with ? then again, was this road banned for two wheelers and he just barged into it?
    i happened to see one page in facebook now., have a look: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150310415148676&set=t.100000276845029&type=1&theater. All other websites were saying it was a race, but i think this was the truth. This looks like a nosedive as a result of panic braking after he lost control at high speed !!
  8. yeah..
    bikes are not allowed legally, but we all do go there and do drags regularly..
    even adnan was my friend.
    the road is real bumpy. that must have made him loose control of the bike and he slammed the brakes.
    i suffered a simlar thing a year and half back. escaped with minor injuries.. was much slower though like 80-90..

but the person who picked him up said that the bike and both of them were very far, and had really bad injuries..

praying to god he comes back..
    such good friends are hard to find!
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

@Sri..When I read this news the 1st thing that came to my mind was your name. I was wondering by any chance you might be knowing him and I am really shocked to read that he is a good friend of yours. We'll pray for him. Do keep us updated.
  10. thanks for your prayers.
    hope some miracle happens here.
    a team of doctors flew in to treat him. he is still critical.
    in a shock state..

media reports are that that is a new bike, infact that is an old one 8 month old..
    someone removed the number plate on that thing!!
    we did close to 8k kms on that thing