1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @Cinju- Fiat doesn't give "GHOOS" to them, so it is not mentioned! Simple..
  2. We have cancelled the booking of the new fiesta considering the pricing. Ford went overboard with the car's pricing.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Doc now what??? FIAT LINEA??
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Try the Linea.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Cyber d i hope you won't be going for the Verna!?
  6. Gurji bhai we are not going for the Verna for sure.

Kedar / saharsh -- I already have a linea. The car in question is for a very very close friend of mine. He is not interested in the Linea for 2 reasons 1. I have a linea already 2. He was with me all the time when my Punto broke down 80 kms away from chennai and he is apprehensive of putting 10+ L unless fiat comes with a 1.6 MJD. So for now we are still contemplating whether to go for a cruze or wait for sometime. I have suggested him the latter.
  7. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    It is sad to see total neglect of LINEA / PUNTO by the so called "Intelligent Auto Heads" when they do a comparo of sorts.
    In case of NFF, these people thought the Ford will price the NFF on the lines of FIGO, many have booked the car in advance. Ford India might have misled by thinking the advance bookings before launch as demand for the car and has priced it high.
    FIAT Cars are always VFM. I have heard a Dealer cribbing of reduced margins offered by FIAT on their cars and thats how FIAT prices their cars at affordable prices.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Cyber drind.. did your friend check the new Renault Fluence ? Well this is the opinion I read somewhere. The fluence is a very practical passenger car when driven by a chaauffer . It is not as powerful as Cruz, but the ride quality and handling is very good and the rear passenger seat offers better comfort and it offers best in class mileage.
  9. We checked out the fluence as well and it was smelling very very bad to start with .. A brand new car in the showroom, not one but 3 we have checked,then the 1.5 mill which does it's duty in the micra as well as the verito (Logan) in vgt tune. We r looking not for a driver and want the car to be self driven. We would have considered the fluence but for the price tag of 15 L it's a strict No so back to the drawing board ;)
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ohh is it ?? Thanks for the update. Hereafter I will take care not to recommend it to anyone who is passionate in driving and who loves FIAT :)