1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    There is no way people are gonna buy this! It's so much over priced as for a car like that..The quality is very poor! The "A" pillar cladding from inside shakes like a Monkey :D
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think the car is bit costlier. 9.27 ex showroom price for basic model & which will cross 10lacs easily.

i think Linea is the best option for this car.

FIAT LINEA Emotion Pack 1300cc 90HP Rs. 9.50 apprx. on road price Pune
    Ford Fiesta 1500cc 90HP Rs 10.50 apprx on road price
  3. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    The rear seat leg room inside the New Fiesta is as pathetic as the older version, though i have not seen it personally, but saw the THAILAND review of new fiesta where they showed pics of the cramped legroom for the rear seats. In the Price for Features comparision, FIAT LINEA is the clear winner..!!::T
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jishnu how do you know this? Did you see the car. You visited Ford Showroom
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @kedarbendre- Yup! I visited the showroom on 10th..The car has a lot of panel gaps, quality is pathetic, rear arm rest direct from the wardrobe!! Lol..When cranked, it sounds like a truck! And the boot, looks like a swollen face!
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011

7. Powerful & Full loaded TJet+ ex-Delhi is only Rs. 905,000 which is almost Rs. 40,000 cheaper than Fiesta top-end model !!!!

Fully loaded Diesel Fiesta onroad price will be almost 12 lacs which is Rs. 3 lacs costlier than our Linea MJD.

Looks like Fiesta has screwed it big time with the pricing.

Hope FIAT takes advantage of this :steering
  8. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    +1 on that :)
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    10.42 ex showroom for the diesel top model?

Seems like Ford is trying to do what Honda has always done - overcharge :evilsmile
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Just posting something from carwale. They have also given some Ford Fiesta Alternatives where Linea doesn't even come into picture.:-(

Fiesta.jpg