1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Happened Yesterday, 2 train crashes! :( Many Killed.
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Honda slashes Jazz prices by upto 1.75 lakh! Believe it. Hyundai's party is over with the i20 petrol sales. Even the diesel will surely see a price cut now given our janta's fascination with Honda. But you gotta admit the Jazz surely is now VFM for that price.

What about our Fiats? Nah, nothing changes. They will still find a 1000-odd idiots like us who still like to DRIVE.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Nitin veere, we should term these so called price ''cuts'' as price rationalisation.

What Honda was doing earlier was simple- overcharging. In my opinion, they've just rationalised the prices. Brought it down to what it should've been from day one.

What say?
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Roger that.

But I think the sales will definitely struggle with the arrival of new swift, liva, brio, jazz. Think Fiat should think about slashing the prices of petrol variants.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Yes Gurjinder veere! I agree it is price rationalisation. This should have been the price band from day one. But I guess better late than never. Maruti/Hyundai must be worried since the Brio looks like it could be priced bang in Swift category and we all know our janta's fascination with the "H" badge. To be honest, if I was in the market for a family hatch for city travel, I would seriously consider the Jazz right now.
  6. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    There has been explosion at two places in Mumbai, Zaveri Bazaar & Dadar(kabutarkana).

Take care!!
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Now 3! People please be alert! Stay safe!
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Bomb blasts are like festivals in mumbai.Stay alert and be safe guys!!
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    2011 Ford Fiesta Launched, Starts At Rs. 8.23 Lakhs

The launch of the all new Fiesta has been kept low key by Ford due to unfortunate blasts last evening. The company is offering airbags as standard across the range.

ABS, EBD, Airbags, Steering mounted audio controls, remote key standard across all variants. The top of the line Titanium+ variant gets voice activated controls, cruise control and climate control.

2011 Ford Fiesta Petrol Price

Fiesta Style – Rs. 8,23,500/-
    Fiesta Trend – Rs. 8,77,200/-
    Fiesta Titanium – Rs. 9,17,200/-
    Fiesta Titanium + – Rs. 9,42,200/-

2011 Ford Fiesta Diesel Price

Fiesta Style – Rs. 9,27,200/-
    Fiesta Trend – Rs. 9,77,200/-
    Fiesta Titanium – Rs. 10,17,200/-
    Fiesta Titanium+ – Rs. 10,42,200/-

(all prices ex-showroom, New Delhi).

Please share your thoughts about Ford Fiesta
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Good to see this.. All such safety features should be standard for ALL Cars.