1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Jobs Unveils Apple's iPad 2
    News : Wallstreet Journal

Steve Jobs asserted Apple Inc.'s command over the hottest market in computing and demonstrated his flair as high-tech's most celebrated pitchman.

The Silicon Valley giant's chief executive, who took a medical leave of absence in January, was the surprise master of ceremonies as Apple unveiled a second version of its iPad tablet—a product that has created a multi-billion dollar business in less than a year and left rivals scrambling.

Wall Street Journal Personal Technology Columnist Walt Mossberg gives his first impressions of Apple's new iPad2 which was unveiled today by Steve Jobs.

Mr. Jobs, who strode onto a San Francisco stage Wednesday to a standing ovation, showed off the thinner, faster iPad 2 in a presentation full of swipes at competitors flooding into the market. The crush of tablets includes Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc.'s recently released Xoom and the forthcoming Playbook from BlackBerry maker Research In Motion Ltd.

The iPad 2, which like its predecessors starts at $499, will ship in the U.S. on March 11 and in 26 more countries on March 25. It comes with front and rear cameras—addressing an omission in the initial model—and a new Apple-designed chip that Mr. Jobs said performs standard calculations twice as fast as its predecessor and offers a nine-fold boost in graphics performance.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 65770.html
  2. Russian flight controllers claim aliens spoke to them in 'cat-like language'
    Source: Russian flight controllers claim aliens spoke to them in 'cat-like language' - Yahoo! News

London, Mar 2 (ANI): Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim to have been buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien speaking to them in an unintelligible cat-like language.

The object had suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk, and it was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction.

The UFO was logged at a height of 64, 895 feet above sea level and appeared to interfere with aviation frequencies.

A YouTube footage showed an air traffic controller trying to make contact with the UFO, while a radar showed the UFO moving rapidly through the skies surrounded by planes that were travelling at a much slower pace.

"I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time," the Daily Mail quoted the air traffic controller as telling the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.

The air traffic control monitor automatically designated the UFO as "00000" because it did not have a flight number.

At one point the UFO is shown moving away from Yakutsk at great speed before turning and heading back towards the city. (ANI)
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ^^^ I know I know....its called VODKA effect.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    peculiar yellow colour !!!!!!!!!

saw this fellow zooming off on gurgaon MG.Road :hit :hit ...i wonder how he could go for this colour....i personally did not like it... :A :A

030320111373.jpg
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    dis is custom paint or a punto's new model doing rounds in the city ???
    Not bad though .... Koi ladki hogi !!!!

Dilip
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nahi dilip buddy...was a guy...sad couldn't make it red and yellow combo......
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    bt ... kuch bhi ho ,, terrific paint job ,,,
    This is rav yellow and was sold in uk ...

Dilip
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Probably inspired by something like this

fiat-punto-t-jet-00.jpg
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    ::pP Not really bad .. But I feel a slightly lighter shade of yellow with a tinge of green would have made it a whole lot better.
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Good to see some different shade of Punto in India. Though I personally don't like this Yellow ;).