1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

its gonna up by 2-3 rupees.

India is the only country where you have to pay hell for petrol/diesel.....

even i filled my tank this noon.....
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MJD owners feeling the FIRE. I have dropped the plans of going to diesel pump tonight as the pump wale do hera pheri before the midnight of scheduled price hike anyways.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This time, let me be the first to break this breaking news to all of you... Diesel prices are up by 3 making it Rs.45 here in kerala.
    Prices of lpg cylinders have also gone up by Rs.50 and kerosine by Rs2. they havent even spared the poor by hiking even the price of kerosine ! this calls for another series of political bashing everywhere without any reduction in prices for a few days till everyone gets used to it !i smelt something fishy today evening when i saw' petrol out of stock boards' in a couple of petrol bunks when i went to fill petrol for bike. they hoped for an increase in petrol prices as well i think ...beggars !!
    PS: diesel is still Rs.21 cheaper than petrol. only thing that makes me just a little bit happy...
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  4. Diesel Prices hiked by Rs.3 , LPG Prices by Rs.50! & Kerosene 2rs Per Litre :(
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Fabia base Petrol offered at 3.99 lakhs !!
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Early Morning shock today - Diesel prices have shot up by Rs 3 - man now will have to think before I go on those adhoc drives - now for the transport strikes and CPI bandhs and roll back of prices by 1 rs probably :uh
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    REFRESHED HONDA CITY SOON

refreshed car is likely to have top-notch optional features such as sunroof, new multimedia and infotainment additions like Bluetooth and iPod connectivity and a new colour combination, an industry executive said.

"The car would carry new colours and design cues like new tail lamps that could get an LED treatment and internal changes in form of some modifications with instrumental panel, new interior trim and a new CD player system.

Honda City sales dropped 43% to 3,370 cars in April-May.

source;economic times...http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...o-revive-its-fortunes/articleshow/8970047.cms

Untitled.jpg
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Honda is feelin the heat now.Infact they felt the heat long back but they was least bothered bcuz they were selling on the brand name.Now that the new ANHV and New Fiesta are out they are tryin to get back their market share.

All those goodies at what price?? 11-12lacs ex showroom?? :D Honda has obnoxiously been pricing the city and civic till date.Fan boys would surely continue buying such stuff :D
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Haa Haa poor Honda.. They have no option. But at what cost are they going to have these in the ANHC - is it at the cost of quality or price?
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Maruti to stick with Fiat Multi-Jet 1.3L diesel instead of switching to VW TDI

Have a Look what FIAT is doing :mad:

1.3L diesel, which currently powers Maruti Swift, Ritz, Fiat Palio Stile, Tata Indica Vista, Maruti SX4, Maruti DZire, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Linea and Tata Manza. Future cars like Maruti RIII, Chevy Beat diesel, Premiwe Rio, etc will also be powered by the same Fiat Multijet diesel heart.

Fiat is also very happy manufacturing engines for the bigger players in the Indian auto industry. According to a report, Maruti will be selling 30 lakh cars by 2015. More than half of these will be diesel powered. So in order to keep up with the demand, Fiat will have to churn out more Multijet diesel engines from their Ranjangaon facility near Pune.

Maruti also has their own multijet manufacturing unit in Manesar facility which they are not looking at expanding as of now as Fiat India will be manufacturing more at their Ranjangaon unit. This also means that Maruti cars will not have to use the VW’s 1.2L TDI diesel unit, which is installed in Polo as they are not as economical as Fiat Multijets, reported ICB.