1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Tata Manza clocks an incredible mileage of 46.33 km per litre

The Tata Manza (Quadrajet Aura ABS) has clocked an incredible mileage of 46.33 km per litre. This feat has been achieved by Narayanan Menon, a resident of Coimbatore who has zoomed into the Limca Book of Records.
    Narayanan R Menon, Managing Director of Aromen Engineering Company and a proud owner of the Tata Manza has been certified for the remarkable drive on the Coimbatore- Avinashi by-pass on 25th of May 2011. Menon’s Tata Manza covered a long stretch of 72.3 kilometer on road by consuming only 1.58 liters of diesel, which translates to an incredible mileage of 46.33 km per litre.
    A mechanical engineer, Menon himself does not credit an amazing mileage to a ‘magic foot’ rather a combination of good driving and car maintenance. For a country where fuel efficiency is a significant factor for automobile ownership and with fuel prices increasing, the feat certainly bodes well for the mileage conscious customer.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/autos...33-km-litre-join-limca-book-article-ilwu.html

Another fiat engine making name under different CAR producer :uh[/FONT]
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Mods..maybe you can delete my post as it is the same as posted by Dilip. Was so eager in letting you all know about this that I missed out this thread. Sorry ..
  3. mf hussain no more..

does this thing come under breaking news???
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    sri,
    sure it is a news for me.

unfortunately the painters and poets do not get deserved attention in our country but the foolish movie stars and politicians
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Baba Ramdev Making an army of 11000 volunteers ... :D
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  7. Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have already read this in a PM sent to me by Ravi Ji. Let me check breaking news thread. I think this can be moved there.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    LOL

About time. They've fleeced enough customers already in the name of Japanese quality by overcharging the hell out of their cars.

Seems like the competition has given them a wake up call.

I hope they didn't make it even more lighter and equipped it with 155 section tires. :lol

P.S. How will it affect the Linea FIRE? I'm afraid it will affect the sales.

Gurjinder.
  10. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3