1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
  2. i did not understand that thing in first place??????
    who started that thing? is it grandeur or amogh??
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Effects of Baba's protest in Haridwar can be seen in D'dun. Naarebaazi, dharnas everywhere.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Fair point Sat.

-x-x-x-

Maruti is grappling with a strike at their Manesar plant,
    I think the workers are fed up of producing sub standard cars day in and day out. :p

Gurjinder
  5. Fiat Linea T-Jet competitor - Volkswagen Vento 1.4 TSI
    turbo charged petrol motor with a 0-100 less than 9 seconds is on the cards as per reports..

Limca Book of Records sees Tata Manza Quadrajet Aura ABS go 46.33 kmpl
    this is a FIAT engine..
    link can be found here
  6. I heard that there was fire in fiat store in pune couple of days back..did you hear that?
  7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It was a warehouse! It stored stuff like those huge Fiat Logos outside dealerships! Extremely expensive stuff!

Also I think it is where all the accessories were stored. Not sure about this!
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Tata Manza clocks an incredible mileage of 46.33 km per litre

Tata Manza clocks an incredible mileage of 46.33 km per litre to join Limca book of records:eek::eek::eek:

cfcb0fd950c2a3a36dc682c5ce79558a.jpg

The Tata Manza (Quadrajet Aura ABS) has clocked an incredible mileage of 46.33 km per litre. This feat has been achieved by Narayanan Menon, a resident of Coimbatore who has zoomed into the Limca Book of Records.

Narayanan R Menon, Managing Director of Aromen Engineering Company and a proud owner of the Tata Manza has been certified for the remarkable drive on the Coimbatore- Avinashi by-pass on 25th of May 2011. Menon’s Tata Manza covered a long stretch of 72.3 kilometer on road by consuming only 1.58 liters of diesel, which translates to an incredible mileage of 46.33 km per litre.

A mechanical engineer, Menon himself does not credit an amazing mileage to a ‘magic foot’ rather a combination of good driving and car maintenance.::T
    For a country where fuel efficiency is a significant factor for automobile ownership and with fuel prices increasing, the feat certainly bodes well for the mileage conscious customer.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/autos...33-km-litre-join-limca-book-article-ilwu.html
  9. Dont forget that the heart of Manza is borrowed by FIAT :)
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011