1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Breaking News :

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Mar 1, 2011.

1. This should have been part of the Humour section :p:p
  2. +1 bnzjon sir.
    this thread should have been there in the humour section for sure had it not been closed
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oops, I was online through Galaxy Tab so did not check properly until I heard from Srikar's post that the Humor HaHa thread is closed. I have restored the last 4 posts here. Humor thread remains closed.
  4. thanks paddleshifter
    hows your galaxy tab going?
    10 inch thing or the 7 inch one?
    sorry OT. guys but cant start a new topic on this...
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Now that Osama is dead...may his soul RIP (Rott in Purgatory) Next is dawood's turn...God knows when will he de dead..
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have patience, All Evil will come to an End SOOOOOOOOOOOOnnnn
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Fiat back in US with economical 500

The 2012 Fiat 500 hatchback is the newest and arguably the cutest small car in the United States, with federal government fuel mileage ratings that are at the top of the subcompact class.
    Fiat's comeback to the States follows its purchase of part of the Chrysler Group LLC after Chrysler's private ownership floundered a few years ago.

The 500 is the first Fiat to return officially to these shores in 28 years. Not every Chrysler dealership sells the 500, though. Dealers have to apply to get the car, and only 170 dealerships around the country will have it available. Some 45,000 annual sales are projected here.

In Europe, where the 500 dates to 1957 and also is known by its Italian name, Cinquecento, it is among a variety of smallest-sized, A-class car competitors.

But in the United States, where larger vehicles and sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks fill roads, A-class cars haven't been seen as having the same kind of appeal. This may be changing, though, given gasoline prices today and the fact that more small models are planned for introduction here by automakers.

Still, the No. 1 question from curious passersby was how safe is the 500.

source :http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/fiat-back-in-us-934882.html
  8. now bring that 500 to India.
    That is the car which will bring back Fiat in India.
    prices should be 5lakhs
  9. arunachal pradesh cm is no more..
    i know its not breaking news,but still its news worth knowing.
  10. BNZJON
    the rumours going round is that the linea 1.6 will be launched with facelifted version by september and the rest of the pack will follow the same things albeit a little later.
    like for diwali I guess