1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Brand Perception- What they say about their cars...!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Surya, Oct 31, 2012.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Srida, Best part of your post. He is overconfident.

Hope BMW will drop the price of 730Ld within 20-22 L from 85-95 L ex-showroom; I will sell my Punto to get it ;). Who cares about power, it's a 3 lit diesel engine. If Fortuner ( 3 lit Diesel) can be sold with 20-22 L ex show room then why BMW 730 Ld not ;)??
    2 people like this.
  4. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

The most funniest part of all your experiences.. The SA must have experienced this in a Etios he drove ;).
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Very hilarious.. Boomerang :hit

This is epic man. :uh More power from beneath the seat.. :dancing:dancing
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ Surya,

Real hilarious experience there, i had similar experience with Ford figo and Maruthi guy when explaining about the car.
    am :lol
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    One of my colleague wanted me to drop him at the nearby railway station and I took him in my Linea. Once we came near to my car, he asked me what car is this and what brand. I told him Fiat Linea. He was shell shocked. He asked me if Fiat is still making cars, Where do I buy this car and where do I service this car. He was so curious to know whey I bought a Fiat while others buy more modern cars like Honda, Suzuki and Hyundai. For him Fiat is like a very old and classic piece of machine and don't have any modern features.

This is the real scenario for the Brand Fiat in India.
    7 people like this.
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    The way he said we thought he will take us on the test drive and show it ...:hit but boss not every body gets second chance may be he is correct who knows ..:-D
    1 person likes this.
  9. Should this be in the Humor Thread ???

A conversation between a Cab driver and his two friends. All three standing next to someone else's Indica Cab. The Indica has a LED strip stuck below the headlights. The strip was not connected to the battery (I couldn't see any wires going inside the bonnet ). Now the conversation goes on like this,

Cab Driver : Pointing to the LED strip. What is this thing ?
    Friend 1 (supposed to be the intelligentest) : Havent you seen aadi cars? they will have a series of white lights below the headlights, that looks cool.
    Cab Driver : Oh Yes I have seen that. So can it be installed in an Indica too ? WOW !!!! Then I will also get it done.

Now all three takes a closer look at the strip and finds out that the strip is not connected to anywhere.

Cab Driver : But this thing is not connected anywhere, from where does it gets power ???
    Friend 1 [Confused, thinks for a while, Since he is the intelligentest among the three, he has to answer something. trrrreeekkk !!! something strikes his head. he answers : Oh that is through the satellite. Aadi cars have GPS in their cars. Through that they get the power from the satellite.

:A

Friend 2 and Cab Driver, looking at each other, surprised, confused if they have to believe this or not, they both looked at me and my friend standing next to them smoking and listening to their conversation. Cab Driver Feeling quite embarrassed, tries to change the topic. But his Intelligentest friend doesn't stops there. He adds, this Cab with LED is from FastTrack call taxi and FastTrack has put GPS in all their cars.

A movie dialogue from Santhanam which tells about 'who invented carom board? ' came to my mind after listening to their conversation. Tamil guys will understand what I meant.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    5 people like this.
  10. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    ROFL… Can't stop laughing reading the experience of fellow Fiatians with the sales guys.