1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Brakes jammed after washing the car

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by RaviHegde, Jan 22, 2015.

1. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Can't agree more about the "precious and rare" parts, but not municipal - because I don't depend on municipal water after I moved to my home town :p. Nor do I pour water in buckets - I use a hose! Before you flame me ... wash water goes to my garden. Water from kitchen, hand wash and car wash etc. (greywater) goes to banana circle, other fruit trees and flowering plants. So no guilt of wasting water.

Little OT here with the hope that many others will try it: My nett water footprint is probably close to zero because I recharge as much as I use, if not more. In next couple of years I want to be completely guilt free of my carbon and water foot print when I complete my permaculture farm setup. I want to live like our forefathers lived, sustainable life style without troubling mother earth too much. I hope to leave this earth we have borrowed from our children in better shape when I depart.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr

OT but still relevant?:

Brilliant to hear, especially from here, delhi ncr, the most ecologically monstrous place I have ever had the misfortune of living in, or even visiting. Like you I do try to live frugally (ecologically speaking), though I can afford not to. In fact I actively try my level best to avoid using my t-jet, preferring either the metro or my Vespa. Other than for the heck/fun of it, of course!

Well, with the AAP victory in delhi: the war for water, clean air? and of course land (which presumes or negates the other two, in urban areas at least) has finally become interesting, less one-sided, and in right earnest, in Delhi.