1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Brake oil low, do not proceed - ERROR

Discussion in 'Technical' started by csaspp, Oct 9, 2015.

1. csaspp

csaspp Timido

hyderabad
    Dear All,

I have been recently encountering this problem in my FIAT Punto 1.3 MJD purchased last July. Every now and then i get this error randomly "Brake oil low, do not proceed" flashing in my dashboard. I used to refill the brake oil and then the error vanishes and returns back in another 2-3 weeks time. Has anyone encountered this problem. Kindly, guide me through this issue. I have given my vehicle for a complete checkup in the service center and waiting for their opinion too.

Regards,
    Shyam
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Maybe sensor issue or leakage.
  3. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Topping up brake oil frequently indicates leakage somewhere. Get it checked at FASS and avoid long rides till problem is solved
  4. csaspp

csaspp Timido

hyderabad
    Thanks @varin11 and @mangeshtendulkar - the issue was with faulty master booster under the hood. The service center guys tested it for almost a day to detect the error and finally found the leak. since, the car is still under warranty the got the parts replaced.
  5. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @csaspp Good that problem got identified and resolved. Keep a check on brake oil level for next few days just to ensure that there are no further leakages and problem is indeed solved.