1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bought this Multijet Machine-GRANDE PUNTO & Loving it......!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nits, Aug 13, 2011.

1. nits

nits Timido

With each day passing...my love for this black beauty of mine is increasing. Have no words (not true)...infact write endless on this machine and its add-on features. This hip-hop Black Emotion pack of mine is truely a rocket.Took its delivery on 29th July'11. It was tough to shift from Maruti Mindset specially driving (800,WagonR & A-star) for nearly last 11 years but this product of FIAT altered my decision.
    However,on the one hand...if the product is satisfying then on the other hand the sales and service aspect in Lucknow has been quite annoying and frustating for me....like extended waiting period, delay in delivery by some 25+ days (they told to deliver it within 15 days but ultimately took 40+ days, poor communication and guidance from the dealer, non-clarity of stheir own schemes (I booked in June'11 and this CAr Upgrade offer of July'11 was not passed on to me as per the scheme details.), various emails were marked to TATA-FIAT but all were un-responded.
    I hope to have guidance from U all Punto owners on how to go ahead on these service issues...!!!

Fiat Grande Punto.jpg
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard nits and the black GP looks uber cool.

Excellent decision i'd say.

3. shams

shams Esperto

Hi nits, many congrats for your black beauty and welcome to tfi. A.S.S. is pretty good in most of the big cities. not sure about lucknow. i hope we have some tfi member from there who can comment.
    just enjoy the car and do post many pictures and start your ownership review as well..
    nits likes this.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Ahh ..the black machine looks gorgeous . Congratulation for acquiring it and wishing you happy ownership.

Sure, you are at right place. There are lot of gurus in here who had taken masters degree to teach sluggish fiat authorities a good lesson. Count on TFI.!!
    nits likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    NIts Many congratulations for newcar.

I was experienced the same thing in Pune but whn I got my car in my hand I forgot everything and enjoying the each and every drive of my Punto 90HP Abarth