1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bought New Linea 1.4 petrol Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Neeraj, May 15, 2011.

1. Neeraj

Neeraj

New Delhi
    Bot linea on 11th May and have already driven 650 kms , went to Bhimashankar and Pune, the drive was a pleasure, my Trip B meter shows average of 14.9 KMPL, is this the right reading or should i read it differently, less or more
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase Neeraj.

Post up pics of your Linea. Let us ogle at it. :)

14.9 sounds pretty decent and it'll improve further as you clock more km's.

Gurjinder.
  3. Neeraj

Neeraj

New Delhi
    Thanks, does odometer shows correct mileage or there is some adjustment factor
  4. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congratulations and Welcome to the Club.

Have a Safe and Happy Driving
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Neeraj -Congrats on the purchase

ODO meter is approx 95% accurate... when I measured GPS speed to that of ODO there was a 4kms standard variation in speed levels. i tested it in various places in 5 states and everytime it was standard...if ODO was showing 100kmph then GPS was showing 96kmph

Fuel Economy is questionable as its indicative...correct depiction is tank full to tank full...i missed to do it on my recent 5000kms run...none the less...i believe anything above 14kmpl for FIRE 1.4 is decent and as it ages, you will get +2 to 4 more on highway run..
  6. Neeraj
    congratulations on the car..
    which colour is it.?
    please post some pics..
    WELCOME TO TFI
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey congrats. happy to see a new 1.4 linea. 14.9 is easily achievable if you drive sensibly. you can get much better figures. regarding the fe reading i always found the actual figure to be 1.5km/l less than the odo. how about loads of pics for a treat.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Neeraj,

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to TFI.

We rarely see Petrol cars being brought in India with the prices soaring to all time high.

That is an impressive mileage you got for the first 1000 KMS.

Please treat us all with the pics of the beauty.

Regards
    Vasu
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome, congratulations and best wishes, Neeraj. Average consumption of 14.9 kmpl is very much achievable in petrol Linea.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Neeraj a red carper welcome to the TFI, do post pictures of the car, yeah you may count +1 km more than the odo reading on long drives, Its good Fe you are getting and it speaks up the driving habit of the car as well.