1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bought my first car - Punto 1.4 petrol (Having issues with music system)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ravz414, Feb 17, 2014.

1. ravz414

ravz414

Bangalore
    Hey guys,

I bought a used punto 1.4.. Nice to join the Fiat family.. Cheers guys.!!
    Did not realize when I read the reviews, its amazing at High speeds..

Hey guys, this is a 2010 punto 1.4.. Can you guys help me tell if my car is a emotion or emotion pack (I have ABS, Airbags and steering mounted controls)..
    Also is there a way to connect USB to the blaupnkt. It'd be nicer if I can use USB without changing the music system. I check with a few shops, they asked me to change the music system.

PS: I went through a few threads to find out how to use USB, but couldn't find any proper answers..
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi ravz414,

Welcome to TFI and congrats for punto!!
    As your vehicle is having ABS/airbags and if it has factory fitted music system that means its an emotion Pk.
    So it would be having USB port inside glovebox and it can be operated through steering mounted controls.

If the Player is changed still USB port should work with Steering mounted control as its my directly linked with steering control and not music player. Just my 2 cent :) I may be wrong in this.

I am writing this on basis of my 2013 Tjet and hope that player is same for both. i.e. Punto also have a factory fitted usb port inside glovebox
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  3. ravz414

ravz414

Bangalore
    Thanks. Will check my glovebox and post the updates
  4. ravz414

ravz414

Bangalore
    Yes found the USB port in my glove box. Automatically connected to the steering mounted controls..
    Thanks guys..