1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bottle holders in GP

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Narayan, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    There has been an usual complaint from my family that there are no bottle holders in the car !! not sure if anyone else gets the same blood ...:D. Are there any innovative after market accessories too solve this problem ?

I take out my GP for a long drive (600Kms) almost once in 2 weeks and this kind of an accessory would be very useful. Please post views if anyone has tried anything innovative for this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I use Front Seats Pocket to keep the water bottles.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Smaller bottles (500ml to 1L) can fit easily in the bottle holders.
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    I have had this problem of 1 litre bottles not getting settled in the cup-holder slots in GP. Also, the ones that are in front of the gear lever, hinders with the 1st and 5th gears if we place bottles on those.
  5. There is a Saying " If you are not able to marry the person you Love, Marry the Person who Loves you " Same way "If normal bottles don't fit in to the Bottle Slots of your car, Get Bottles that can Fit in to them" So I purchased 2 foldable water bottles. :D They are 800 ML bottles which can fit in to all the Door pockets when empty and Full. I will post the pictures when I get home.

However the Aquafina 1 Ltr Bottles can fit in to the Front Door Pockets but little sqeezing is required.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    2 people like this.
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    +1 to this.
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I think the so called bottle holders in the Punto & Linea are actually only meant for putting those small espresso cups.

The sheer lack of slots for knicks knacks is surprising. Wonder what Fiat was thinking.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Italian car...italian drink..!!!!!
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
    2 people like this.
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore