1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Boot door and bumper dents n repaint: Repair done at Trend Automobile

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by zenwalker, May 17, 2014.

1. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    I have not spoken to them ,they had claimed 97% match .
    the difference was not so bad when i got it done.It became noticable after some time i feel.
    I doubt the paint quality / brand that they use
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm.. not sure about the paint quality.

Its been almost a month and even i did a wash (shampooing and waxing) after getting repaired. Still do not find any mismatch even my friends cudnt as well.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. parthiban

parthiban Timido

Tirupur
    Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Guys i too facing the dent problem down to door is it repairble??
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @parthiban

Welcome to Tfi. Your white Evo loks terrific. Of course it is: just take it to FASS, unless you like zenwalker know of a really good and trusty outside workshop 'ustaad'.
    zenwalker likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @parthiban,

In your case, the whole door needs to be repainted if the dent (Assuming externally visible) is deep enough to remove the paint (initial) to fix the dent. To match the paint, they shall mandate to repaint the whole door.
  6. ani1900s

ani1900s Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Obviously all the dents are repairable @parthiban, if you can post some images of the dent then maybe the members can provide you with better feedback & solutions. Being a new Evo, suggest you to take it to FASS, unless an experienced member can guide you to a better garage.
    As Zen said, if the dent is deep then the whole door will have to be removed to remove the dent and a complete paint will be advised by FASS- check out the price.... it all comes down to price
  7. Arunbr

Arunbr Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Team,

Saturday night my punto got some serious dents due to my carelessness. Which is the best place for dent repair and repaint jobs
  8. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Take it to FASS, KHT is not functioning,option would be to Vecto. How big is the repair? if it is huge you could claim insurance. They would charge around 4000-4500 for a single panel repaint with dent.
  9. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    KHT is functioning, for body works they get it done from Tata workshop. Do not expect any thing less than 4days, the other options are Trend & Sejal. Myself Planning to get my front bumper painted in sejal.
  10. Arunbr

Arunbr Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    It some what big only I think. Please check the attached image and give me suggestion. if any body can tell me an estimated cost? 20160507_154804.jpg