1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booking Linea 1.3MJD Emotion white beauty

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NumeroUno, Mar 24, 2014.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI. :)

Congrats on booking the car. Do start your ownership thread to share about your sales, service and drive experience.
  2. NumeroUno

NumeroUno Timido

Bangalore
    I got a call from SA that the vehicle is on the way from Pune....Iam taking the delivery on 9th April......Will be doing PDI during next week.....Already planned a 500km trip in third week of April...Will share my driving experience. Started the countdown for a new babe in my parking place.
    2 people like this.
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Great news :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  4. NumeroUno

NumeroUno Timido

Bangalore
    I got the VIN number MCA110HDB090xxxxxAJZ. This is Jan 2014 manufacturing. Has arrived at Bangalore. Will be doing PDI on 3rd April...will share my experience.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good luck and congrats for the Italian beauty :up

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  6. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations for the best decision. I joined the forum this afternoon only. I have the same car (Linea MJD Emothin, Boss Nova, mid 2012 model). I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 22 months. It always looks classic and timeless. The white colour lokks great and I call it snow-white.

Enjoy it and let the neighbors envy.
  7. NumeroUno

NumeroUno Timido

Bangalore
    Its been a week on the wheels...enjoying the drive. Getting used to the features, controls etc. Spent time in reading the user manual. Found quite informative.

Planning a 500km drive on 17th April. Will open a new thread in ownership section.